Neo gamma R6 (or R4) help
I recently used the tutorial at
to put the backup loader on my wii. i had used the bannerbomb way to put the homebrew channel on the wii..
So i made up a backup of super Mario galaxy (i know i did everything right) put it in, ran neo gamma R4 and pressed run from DVD. it says loading DVD for like 5 seconds then it says error: no DVD (n)
i then put R6 on wii, runnable through the homebrew channel. i launched it and tried, and it did the same thing. Then i realized that when i put the DVD back in my laptop it couldn't retrieve any data from the disc. So am i doing something wrong, or is it just my laptop's cheap "DVD recorder"?
copy protect....mario galaxy
that games copy protected
"no dvd" and "time out" solution
Using NeoGamma on IOS199 instead of IOS249. Works on burned games, including Super Mario Galaxy. Very simple fix.
1) Download this: cIOS199 pack.rar
2) Download and unpack "cios199 pack.rar"
3) Unpack "cios199_cios249-v14.rar" and put "cios199_cios249-14.wad" into your wads folder
4) Open Folder "NeoGammaForcIOS199" and put folder "NeoGamma" and also "triforce_r74_cios199" in your apps folder
5) Download this: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
6) Unpack "NeoGamma-Fowarder-UNGF.rar" and put "NeoGamma-Fowarder-UNGF.wad" in your wad folder
7) run Triforce via homebrew and start with wad selected, choose "wad manager" under start, then hit start. Choose IOS199 and install "cios199_cios249-v14.wad"
8) Exit and Install NeoGamma-Fowarder-UNGF.wad with Wad Manager
you now have a NeoGamma Channel that uses cIOS 199 instead of 249, no more "no dvd" or timeouts!
If you're using PAL games they might come up in black and white.
If so, Use these settings to fix that:
Boot Lang: Auto force
Force Video Wii
Patch Video All
Patch Country Str: Yes