Have you solved your problems?
I have the same problem as you. Have you soved it? If your wii can work, could you tell me how to do? I use usb loader gx rev.889. It's quite new version, so i can select the game.dol from disc; howerve, my wii still encouter such problem.
Originally Posted by bubu
[SOLUTION] freezing in Medal of Honor Heroes 2 NTSC with USB Loader GX
I recently got around to trying this game on the Wii and it had a freezing issue at the beginning of the first Campain mission.
Here is how to get around it easily... and with best results.
- softmodded Wii (4.1 is best for homebrew and such)
- latest USB Loader GX (rev870 or higher)
- IOS249 (rev17 or higher)
- the game: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (NTSC-U)
- select to the MoHH2 game in the USB Loader GX
- click the "Settings" button
- click the "Game Load" button
- for IOS, choose "IOS 249"
- for Error 002 fix, choose "Yes"
- for Alternative DOL, choose "Select a DOL"
- for Selected DOL, choose "AUTO"
- click the "Save" button
Now you should be able to play the game with no issues.
if you do run into an issue, you can do the first post on this thread as well... but I did not need to myself.