he fine folks at Hackmii have released the Hackmii Installer beta 2 which will install the Homebrew Channel 1.0.3, DVDX, and BootMii on any version of the Wii System Menu.
BootMii beta 2 (v0.9):
* SD card performance has been improved, decreasing the boot and the NAND backup / restore time
* backupmii accepts fragmented SD cards now, reformatting is not performed anymore. Old NAND dumps are still compatible.
* Introduced the INI variable “BOOTDELAY” to set the timeout for the auto boot feature
The Homebrew Channel v1.0.3:
* SDHC cards are working again
* SD performance has been increased again (regression was introduced in v1.0.2)
* HBC works on all system menu versions now
* Fixed rare hangs when exiting HBC
* Switched back to IOS < 37. While the SDHC problem for apps using DVDX has been fixed in libogc, there were also problems with USB keyboards under higher IOS versions
* Installer now works on newer Wiis with boot2v4
* Fixed reading of boot1/2 on Wiis with bad ECC data in that area
* BootMii as boot2 and IOS can now be uninstalled