THE real manual for BOOTMII
--Unplug any Gamecube Memory Cards, Gamecube Controllers, USB Devices
--Read the FAQ and be prepared with a general knowledge of Wii Homebrew
Offline Downgrade Upgrade.zip (07-22-2009)
This package contains instructions on how to acquire the necessary files from Nintendo to do an offline update
This package will work on ANY Wii! Virgin or Nintendo Official Updated without cios!!
1) Extract the files somewhere on your hard drive such as C:\wii\ and run prepare.bat and choose your desired version
2) Check that the WAD files are correct with MooSFV. If any files are not correct run clean.bat and start over
3) Format your SD card to FAT16. Copy the contents inside the sd folder to the root of your SD card
4) Insert the SD card in the Wii and go to Data Management>Channels>SD Card press YES on the dialog box that asks to load boot.dol
5) Install the Homebrew Channel and install BootMii as boot2 if possible or as an IOS if boot2 is not available.
6) Launch Bootmii (if you installed to boot2 just reset the system if you installed to IOS go to the HBC and press the Home button)
7) Open the config menu (gears) and choose backup NAND (green arrow) wait for it to finish and restart the Wii
8) Run Trucha Bug Restorer and choose "IOS36" and pick "Downgrade IOS15" and "Load IOS from sd card" then restart
9) Run Trucha Bug Restorer again and choose "IOS15" then "IOS36 menu" set "IOS to slot 36" and "yes" "yes" "yes" to the 3 options then press "Install patched IOS36" and "Load IOS from sd card"
10) Run cIOS36_rev10-Installer and choose WAD Installation
11) Run WAD-Manager_v1.4 again. Choose IOS249 and install WADs 01-18. If WAD Manager freezes during installation just try again from the WAD it froze on.
12) While still in WAD Manager install SystemMenuv###.wad
13) Install preloader. On the install screen press 1
14) Set your preloader settings. In preloader hacks enable "Skip disc update check"
umm... funny..did everything right and succesfully to the 5. but when tries to find how the heck i´m suppose to start with that bootmii.. got there one time, dont know even what did i do, but got there one time :) pushed that green arrow with reset button, then says not enough space in my SD (requires 600MB), I got 512MB card inside, BUT i have 4gb card, but it doesnt recognize it to an SD :/:/ ... SO do i have to find old 1gb card somewehere ??? AND what´s the real way to LOAD THAT BOOTMII, didnt load as on the manual ??
OK, now i got everything succesfull.. did all steps, but still sports resort wont work on neogamma loader or gecko loader, or with any else... also installed that WAN´s new cIOS rev.14 , after that still resort wont work :O ... so, what´s the deal here =) ?? can anybody tell me.. i got 3.2E system