SoftMii 2.9.5 is OUT, next 3.0.0!
That is what SoftMii team sais:
Hey all - Sorry for the delays but here it is - its still not complete hence it being titled 2.9.5
We will be releasing an update tomorrow to 3.0 with the new themes and the legal corp installer. We have included normal corp for everyone for tonight.
Sorry it's been a lil rushed, i set the releae date, another week may have helped. I would advise any of you who have CIOS REV10 to upgrade to CIOS rev 11 in our pack from our friend Waninkoko.
___| ___ / _| |_| \/ (_|_)
\___ \ / _ \| |_| __| |\/| | | |
___) | (_) | _| |_| | | | | |
|____/ \___/|_| \__|_| |_|_|_|
- No GC hardware (controllers, save cards) plugged in.
- PAL or NTSC-U Wii on System Menu 3.4 or older (System Menu 4.0 supported if you upgraded with Waninkoko's updater).
- SD Card (at least 128mb, max 2gb), formatted to FAT or FAT32.
- The SoftMii 3.0 pack, with the "SD Card" folder's contents placed on your SD card.
- The Wii game "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess".
- Wii connected to internet via Wi-Fi.
With SoftMii, you get:
- Customized and hacked System Menu 3.2
- System Menu theming, themes available at SoftMii.org
- Full Disc Channel region-free backup loading
- GameCube Backups via Disc Channel
- No Copy Save Protections Removed
- Skip game updates
- No Error 002 in new games like NFS: Undercover
- No System Menu background music if desired
- Preloader 0.29 Installation
- Waninkoko's previously-unreleased cIOS rev11
- Move your Disc Channel anywhere
- Homebrew Channel 1.01 installation
- Region Free Channels
- Supports any Wii up to System Menu version 4.0!
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting