With the floods around here, we have lots of wii mobos that cost around 10-12dollars, I'm not sure if I'd do it as a last resort. Just to remind you again guys, this started out as a phone call from my friend saying he got a bricked kor wii for a while now and ask me if I can fix it. He didn't even ask me how much LOL!
And I said I haven't been around the Wii community for a while but hacking your Kor Wii?; I said "Hell Yeah, I can do it!(while thinking the softmod any wii in my mind). I never knew his wii doesn't have any bootmii or priiloader installed. I don't even know the history of his Wii.
Right now I've been trying every game I have here. Nothing works. I'm stuck at 4.2(USA). Probably forever. Hope I get into some progress this weekend
while wii mobos are costing around 10-12dollars, why bother to fix the Kor Wii veteran with error#003 ???
Owner doesn't want to spend if possible, at all.
Hi again. Got some updates. Hope you can tell me what I missed.
I got my hands on Castlevania Judgement [RDGPA4], now I did the 003 Swap-pwns.bat then followed everything using imgburn. here's the deal:
1. Switched on my friend's Kor Wii.
2. Press my unscrewed GBC controller's dpad rubber.
3. 4.2(USA) Shows
4. inserted the swap disc... TADA! nothing :dft010:
so I'm thinking what could be wrong. Now step two:
1. unplugged my friend's Kor Wii.
2. Plugged my Alive Kor Wii. (alive, ok?)
3. press the power button
4. press the GBC Rubber
5. I got myself in the savemefrii screen 4.1(USA)
6. inserted the swap disc....
7. yeah the 4.1(USA) fades away then gets me too the game.