Top 15 list of must have GBA games
If you're looking to build an awesome collection of GBA games but don't know what you're missing, or if you're looking for a new game to play, this list will help you out!
This will be my top 15 list of my favorite, and suggested GBA games for everyone.
This list isn't put into order too much, just whatever came to mind.
Let me know if there are any other good games that you think belongs on this list.
1. The Legend of Zelda, The Minish Cap
2. Metroid Fusion
3. Metroid Zero Mission
4. Pokemon Leaf green/ Firered
5. Pokemon Emerald
6. Golden Sun 1 and 2 (2 games)
7. Fire Emblem, The Sacred Stones
8. Final fantasy 1&2, 4,5,6 (4 games)
9. Zelda A Link To The Past & Four Swords
10. Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
11. Megaman Battle Network 1,2,3 (3 games)
12. Super Mario Advance 1,2,3,4 (4 games)
13. Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3 (3 games)
14. Kirby Nightmare In Dreamland
15. Mother 3 (J)
Others that are good but didn't get a chance to make it onto my top 15 list:
- WarioWare Inc. Mega Micro Games
- Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
- YuGiOh, The Eternal Duelist Soul
- Double Dragon Advance
- Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
- Crash Bandicoot 2 N Tranced
- Wario Land 4
- Banjo & Kazooie Gruntilda's Revenge
- Gradius Galaxies
- Kirby And The Amazing Mirror
Games to stay away from:
- Dragon ball Z The Legacy of Goku (Unless you wanna use a guide, or go through hundreds of trial an error. The second one did better, but suffers the same fate of extreme difficulty.)
- Megaman & Bass (Sorry but this one is personal. As a beginner to this game, it sure has kicked my ass without mercy)
- Castlevania harmony of Dissonance (Not a bad game, but it sure does get too hard quickly)
- Megaman Battle Network 4,5,6 (All you really need is 1,2,3. The story after that is lame, all the big stuff already happened. In 4, you don't even fight any bosses throughout the beginning. As a spoiler, Lan moves from ACDC town. If you want more Battle Network gameplay, then go for it.
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Ok this one is excellent, I just personally didn't like it, so hate me on this one xD)
- F-Zero Velocity (Yet another good game, but only to those who're good at it. If you aren't, you'll just hate it. Either get a ton of practice, or don't try at all. Don't get me wrong, the F-Zero series have always been great, but very hard~)