Help bringing my Wii back to life!
Hello! I'm trying to get my hacked Wii back into shape for my son, but I've been out of the scene for a long time. I have the wiikey v1 (just updated to 1.9s) and I'm on 4.1u. The current questions I have are:
1. I've read that 1.99b is the latest wiikey firmware, but I cannot find it anywhere. Should I even update? If so, can somebody post a link for me to download it from?
2. Should I stay on 4.1u or update to 4.2 or 4.3?
3. Is wiikey still good or do I try soft modding? If the latter, can somebody recommend what the latest and greatest?
4. I cannot play PAL games, how do I go about making my Wii region free?
5. I've tried playing a NTSC version of Star Wars Clone Wars and it gets to the start menu. But when I try to play it I get error 02. Any ideas?
Sorry for all of the questions, but I've spent hours trying to find this information myself and could not. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!