Bricked Wii or hardware failure?
I have black screen wii, and i dont know is it software brick or hardware malfunction (wifi/BT module).
Here is a story:
Softmoded black Wii console (i did this more than 20 times without any problem, so i think i know what i'm doing) with 4.3E sistem menu.
1.I used LETTERBOMB to install HBC, all went fine.
2.Run MMM, install & patch IOS 36, all went fine.
3.Run MMM to remove STUB IOS 200+, all went fine.
4.Run MMM to install cIOS249-d2x-v7-final and cIOS250-d2x-v8-final, all went fine.
4.Used MMM to install Wiiflow StarNight Channel IOS249-WSNW.wad which i'm using all the time. (this was new procedure, 'cause i use
Wannikokos WAD MANAGER 1.7 to install WAD's but hey what can go wrong? )
5. Used MMM to install USBLoaderGX_v3.0_IOS249.wad (channel not forwarder) from USB LOADER GX Google code site (official download).
6. Turned Wii OFF and ON few times, all went fine.
7. Run few games from EXTERNAL USB DRIVE with Wiiflow, everything works normal.
8. Run few games from EXTERNAL USB DRIVE with USB-GX, everything works normal.
9. Now comes tricky part... I ENTER USB-GX SETTINGS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD MISSING COVERS, ENTER PATH TO COVERS (sdcard/config...) page and
WII GOT FROZEN, NO RESPOND FROM CONTROLLER BUTTONS, but CURSOR HAND WORKS. I HARD RESET IT, and NOW IM STUCK AT BLACK SCREEN at boot with NO SOUND
I CAN POWER WII WITH MY CONTROLLER, but after that controller becomes unresponsible.
I dont have PRIILOADER /BOOTMII as boot2 installed or NAND BACKUP. Also I disconnected Wii from power for a few hours but didnt help.