User Guide : How to make M3i zero work on 3DS V4.5.0-10 and DSi V1.45
News from m3i zero official site that now M3i zero can be perfectly used on 3ds and dsi latest firmware.After a long time waitting,the official finally released a update. Thanks for their hard working and following is a detailed guide on how to upgrade your m3i zero for 3ds V4.5.0 and dsi v1.45 :
User Guide :
1.download m3i zero core,if you dont know,you can google it and then you will find many download source and unzip it,open the folder and copy “System” files into your micro sd card.
2.Download updated patch M3i Zero GMP-Z003 Updater Plus 450HW and M3i Zero Core data file V4.5.0,unzip them,open the folder and then you will get these two files F_CORE and M3GUpdaterPlus_450HW.nds,copy them into your micro sd card too.
3. Insert that microSD card into the M3i Zero card.
4. Insert M3i Zero card into one of the following console (NDS, NDS Lite or NDSi NDSi(XL))
5. Power on the console and the M3 software should run up. Select the “M3GUpdaterPlus_450HW.nds” file then press [A] to launch it.
5. Just follow the instruction on the screen or press [start] twice to start the updated process.
6. The “Updating success” message will be displayed on the screen if the updated process is success.
7. After the updated process is finished, you may take out the M3i Zero, and use the Power Supply Cable to upgrade “Core data file V4.5.0″.
Note : pls insert the power supply cable with your m3i zero in right direction before connecting compture to upgrade “Core data file V4.5.0″.After connect PC,your m3i zero will turn on red light then turn off , you can unplug it 15 seconds .
8.Insert your m3i zero into your 3ds v4.5
9.Power your console,if you see this icon,then congra,you have flashed your m3i zero successfully. : )
NO OUTSIDE LINKS PLEASE. THANKS