Just open my 2008 Wii
I have connected my 4year old Wii to my new TV. The box was idle for 3 years in my store and now my girls are old enuff to play so i decide to do something.
Some help is required.
1. The box can only play some games i have burn to dvd 3 years back. Tried 3 times to burn a new ISO game to the same brand of DVD and the same speed but the system just can't play. Very sure the dvd drive is still working as it has accepted the old dvds.
2. What can i do to enable the current wii to play downloaded ISO files from USB or USB-HDD?
3. Not sure if my box is soft-mod or hard-mod.
Read the forum rules first
Sent from my A75 using Tapatalk 2
1. What about the original discs for those games? Do they play OK?
2. Rip them using a usb loader from your original disc.
3. Do you have the Homebrew Channel?
1. It can play original and copied-dvd disc of 3 years back.
2. No homebrew channel.
Sounds like you have a hard mod. Before we go any further you better do what kunparekh18 said and read the forum rules. Pay close attention to section II, part 2A.... The way you worded your initial post is highly suspect...
Thanks cjizzle. Doing my reading now.