New Super Mario Bros Wii: Black Screen after "Hold remote sideways"
After I press 2 at the "Hold the Wii Remote sideways" screen, the screen turns black with no noise. The game is an NTSC iso, by the way.
This only happened after I altered the iso, by replacing the stage .arc files with ones from the New Super Mario Bros. Wii File Depot. I also added in a Sonic and Toad/Toadette skin for the characters, but it didn't freeze the iso before when it was a stand-alone. It seems that the addition of the levels made the iso "freeze." How do I fix this?
Funny thing, the iso works perfectly on Dolphin, but when it's on the Wii it goes to a black screen, like stated before. I usually load my iso's from USB/CFG Loader.
Here's some things for you to know:
- I replaced all the original LEVELS, TOWERS, CASTLES, GHOST HOUSES, and DOOM/AIRSHIPS.
- I gave the character skins to Mario and the Toads.
- I followed a bulk replacement guide (Removed Out Side Link.).
- I did NOT trim or scrub the iso when I was done.
- My Wii is 4.3U
- I used WADManager to install IOS53-64-v5406
- I am using a NTSC iso of the game
- iso works on Dolphin but not Wii