Trouble connecting to Wifi with Wii U
If like me you are having trouble connecting to your Wifi, this manaul configuration worked for me
1. Go into connection types, then manual configuration
2. Type your SSID in
3. Select the correct security type, this obviously must be correct.
4. Type your password in
5. For ip address Do not auto obtain.
6. Open up cmd in your computer, and type in ipconfig
7. Now copy that ip address but add 10 to the last number ie: 192.168.0.1 will be 192.168.0.11
8. Next type the subnet mask as shown in the ipconfig
9. Then the default gateway again as you see it in your ipconfig.
10. Now press next, then leave DNS - Don't auto obtain.
11. For the first server put in 22.214.171.124
12. For the second server put in 126.96.36.199
13. Press next, then select no proxy
14. Leave mtu as the default setting