All you have to do is get any game (not the game you used to mod the PS2)
1. Get any PS2 DVD game, Rip the game to your PC with imgBurn.
2. Patch the iso file that imgBurn made, with ESR v0.24a disc patcher on your PC.
3. Burn the patched iso with imgBurn.
4. Put the game in the PS2 and it should load.
i just now restart from scratch re-install all from the begening by ripping Disc, after this i try one by one all of my patch disc, none of them work for me.
i really don't know, where it is going wrong.
what i am missing in DRIVING.ELF, i am using this file uLaunchELF v4.11, inside this i got uncompressed_BOOT.ELF, so i rename it to DRIVING.ELF & paste into PS2 folder.
do you know any thing wether i am using write or wrong file here.
and i am using "FMCB - Nooby Package 2011" which is having "Free McBoot 1.8b".
based on your experience where i am doing wrong.
1. Rip Game
2. Patch game
3. Burn game
4. Play game.
You don't need to worry about DRIVING.ELF, BOOT.ELF or uLaunch.elf.
If you have Free McBoot on your memory card and its plugged into the PS2, it will load the patched game for you.
Are you using good quality DVDs ?
yes i am using good quality dvd's, "PHILIPS DVD-R", newly i bought for PS2 purpose.
till now i burn two types of games 1)-007 Agent under fire, Black Edetion, 2)-007 Agent under fire, Red Edetion. both of them are not success on SoftMod PS2.
i notice you are focassing from the begening on "Rip, Patch, & Burn DVD", the way i am doing this procedure not getting any Success. may be i mesh up in driving.elf size like 869464, i don't know wether this step required or not, i watch a video on utube the same way i burn the Disc before till now. MAY BE I MESH UP SOME THING HERE.
So I like to know the way you are doing this job, like
1. Rip Game -- means making ISO file
2. Patch Game -- may be i am not doing this step properly, so i like to know which way i have to make a patch file before Burn DVD. If you let me know this step, the exactly same way i follow you, after that we exactly come to know problem rectify solve or not.
if you have any screen shots or any info about this the way you did this the same way i also do.
I'm starting to think that your winding me up.
Are you using a Sony memory card ?
1. Yes, rip game means make iso file.
2. To patch the game. Unpack the ESR disc patcher GUI v0.24a.rar. Open the ESR disc patcher GUI v0.24a folder. Double click on the ESRDiscPatcher.exe. Drag the iso onto the ESR program. It takes about 1 second to patch a game. It should say success.
3. Burn the patched iso with imgBurn at 4x speed.
4. Make sure your Free McBoot memory card is plugged in. Doesn't matter what slot.
5. Put the disc in the PS2. Don't touch anything. You should see lots of different colours then it should load.
yes i am using 8 MB Sony Memory Card. and this time i totally not touch to DRIVING.ELF file,.
1)-yes i got a iso file.
2)-to patch this iso file, I Unpack the "ESR disc patcher GUI v0.24a.rar". I Open the ESR disc patcher GUI v0.24a folder. I Double click on the "ESRDiscPatcher.exe". after this i click on PATCH, Then i browse to ISO file, after this i get message "Patch successfully done".
I can't Drag the iso onto the ESR program. because there is no way i can drag iso, but i can browse to iso location, once i click on PATCH..
3. after this i Burn the patched iso with imgBurn at 4x speed.
then i put the memory card in slot 1 permanently & i insert patch dvd in PS2 drive. after this i wait a minute or more, then finally shows this screen always.“Free McBoot, Version 1.8, Browser, System Configuration, uLaunchELF, ESR GUI, Open PS2 Loader, Simple Media System, Launch disc, Reload configuration, Free McBoot Configurator”,
i really don't know, this simple "Rip disc make iso, patch, burn" not work for me. till now i burn 25 dvd's out of 50 in a pack, none of them work. and i used 4 diffrent computers for burning this dvd's, i thought if one pc is not right then may be 2nd or 3rd or 4th right pc, may be my luck, but nothing.
you take it eassy now, you already tried you best to help me out, don't worry about this.
hope one day i get success.