I'm not really sure if I'm posting this in the right thread but oh well :006: So a few years ago I kind of messed up my Wii through updating it, it stopped paying about 90% of all the games I owned and when I tried to open up the system menu my Wii would display an error message. So I found this link: http://www.wiihacks.com/bricked-wii-...era-error.html which says I can fix my Wii by Softmodding it but now I'm a little confused because I don't really know anything about my Wii in the first place. It's in that gray area, in which I can't tell if it has been softmodded or not. So the facts are:
- I bought the Wii in China
- The system menu is in Japanese
- I live in Canada so that means the games I play must be NTSC right?
- I'm pretty sure the game I updated my Wii with was a PAL game
- It plays pirated games
- But there's no Homebrew channel or anything like that
I'm really confused as to what my Wii is, so do I treat it as a Japanese Wii or a Canadian/American Wii since it plays NTSC. Yeah I don't really know what I'm talking about... So if anyone out there would be as kind as to answer to my dilemma it would be greatly appreciated :dft011: Thank you :)