Just upgraded from 4.2U to 4.3U and now have problems.
I researched, read, studied, and followed instructions, and now I am in a mess.
I went to WiiBrew forums and now they are down, so I need to keep working on this, and I need help!
Keeping it simple:
1. It was already working fine.
2. I needed Netflix, so I updated. Before I updated, I installed a save game manager and backed up all my saved games and mii's. Before I could update, I had to remove Priiloader v.03.
3. After the update was successful, I downloaded Netflix.
4. I reinstalled Priiloader v.07 and updated USBLoaderGX to v3.
5. Before trying it, I tried to launch WAD Manager 1.6 but it locked up my system. I updated to WAD Manager v1.7 and it also locked up my system. I'm not sure if I need to install any WADs, but I thought I'd refresh my memory since it's been so long since I did it before.
6. I tried launching a game and it doesn't work!!! None of them do. It just looks like it's loading then goes back to the menu.
7. I tried going back into the save game manager and it says "there are no saved games on this wii" or something like that, and the controller completely stops working.
How do I begin to tackle this issue? Do I need to install the updated versions of anything else?
Since I updated older versions I'm not sure how to go about researching what I need. Any help or guidance would be super appreciated.
My daughters are 3 years into Animal Crossing, and you can imagine how they will feel if they knew their game was gone... :'(