Unique Wii Soft-modding issues. WILLING DONATE IF RESOLVED.
Hello everyone at Wiihacks.com,
I wish to softmod my Nintendo Wii on 4.3U to play backed up versions of my current games.
These are the items i have:
- BLACK NINTENDO WII (4.3U) Wii Black Console with New Super Mario Brothers Wii and Music CD: Amazon.ca: Computer and Video Games and anything that came in that specific box.
- RED WIIREMOTE (A version that REQUIRES the Wii-Motion Plus Addon and does not have it built-in)
What I Have Done So Far:
These are the stuff i have already done.
- LetterBombed my Wii
- Installed Homebrew Channel
- Installed BootMii as an IOS
I have followed most steps on guides to softmod a Wii and these problems stop me from continuing.
- At the BootMii menu, My WiiMote becomes off and unresponsive.
- I dont have the GameCube ports on my Wii to control it with a GC Controller.
- Pressing Power, Reset etc. only does the function it was meant to. (Pressing Power powers my Wii off etc.)
Is there anyway to successfully softmod my Wii? Please list all the ways possible.
I hope you guys can help me with my current predicament. I will plan to donate if i can get help from you guys and softmod my Wii. :)