FBZX is a ZX Spectrum emulator for FrameBuffer written by Sergio Costas and ported to Wii by Oibaf.
The main features are:
* Emulates acurately the Original 48Kspectrum (both issue 2 and issue 3), the classic 128K, the Amstrad Plus 2, the Amstrad Plus 2A and the Spanish 128K. This include screen, keyboard and sound (both speaker and AY-3-8912 chip).
* Screen emulation is extremely accurate, so it can emulate border effects and even attribute effects.
* Supports Z80 snapshots, both loading and saving, and loading .SNA snapshots.
* Supports TAP (both read and write) and TZX (only read) tape files, supporting normal speed loading and fast speed loading.
* Emulates up to 2 joysticks: kempston, cursor and sinclair1 and sinclair2.
* All the wiimote, nunchuck and classic controller buttons and joypad are fully configurable.
* Virtual keyboard support.
* Emulates the Interface I and Microdrive.
* Emulates the ULAPlus
* Based in a new, fully free, Z80 emulator (Z80Free).
Download FBZX Wii v4
Untar the binary release on your SD card, which gives you a structure as follows:
Put .z80 and .sna files in /fbzx-wii/snapshots or .tap and .tzx files in /fbzx-wii/tapes on your SD card.Code:
The rom are in /fbzx-wii/spectrum-roms. Although Amstrad is the current proprietary of the copyright of the original ZX Spectrum ROMs, they have kindly given their permission for its redistribution with Spectrum emulators.
Added arrows keys binding to joysticks
Added game configuration management
Changed general configuration management
Added ultraspeed turbo mode
Added ULA+ contention
Fixed bug in sound and increased volume
Fixed some bugs in Z80 emulation. Ant Attack works now
Fixed some other small bugs