Configurable USB Loader MOD v70 R34
This is a Configurable USB Loader mod by homebrew developer FIX94 which aims to integrate DIOS MIOS Lite (DML) to the loader. Hopefully, this good changes will soon be integrated to the official loader, similar to Wiiflow. DIOS MIOS Lite is GC games SD Loader. You will be able to launch GC games from SD using this mod. Keep checking this thread, it gets updated often with the newer releases.
Download Configurable USB Loader MOD v70 R31
Official Google Code Page
This version of the loader allows you to customize numerous options to better suit your preferences.
- SDHC and USB HDD device support
- GUI and Console mode (switchable runtime)
- Background Music (.mp3 or .mod)
- Themes (switchable runtime)
- Widescreen (auto-detect)
- Transparency (covers and console)
- Cover images download
- Cover styles: 2d, 3d, disc
- Automatic resize of covers
- Renaming game titles (using titles.txt)
- Per game configuration of Video mode, Language, Ocarina cheating
- Light up DVD slot when install finishes, optional eject
- Childproof and parental guidance
- USB HDD with multiple partitions supported (WBFS for games and FAT for config, covers and other resources)
- SDHC with multiple partitions supported (WBFS for games and FAT for resources...)
- Custom IOS selection for better compatibility with USB drives and other USB devices.
- cIOS supported: waninkoko's 247, 248, 249 & 250, Hermes 222, 223, 224 (mload) v4,v5, kwiirk 222 & 223 (yal)
- Banner Sounds
- Loading games from .wbfs or .iso files on a FAT or NTFS partition
(with waninkoko cios rev18+ or hermes cios v4+)
- Loading games from DVD
- WiitDB support for info, sorting and filtering of games
- GC games from SD (DML)
-readded file size check for new GcReEx format (now only at the first time you
start the game it takes some time)
-automatic deletion of copied games before copying a new game to sd
-support multi-disc ripping of GC games
-fixed minor bugs(EX:countdown meter display bug of ripping/copying
-updated ZH_TW.lang(Taiwan Language) (Thanks 19872001)
-change dml default video mode from "FORCE PAL" to "Game Default"
-skip file size check for new GcReEx format(load game faster)
-fixed the first 4 characters(game title) missing issue of
ripping GC disc to SD card.
-fixed invalid characters in the GC disc title when it's ripping
to SD card (Thanks R2-D2199)
-change folder name of GC games in SD card to uppercase
(for GC disc ripping)
-compile with libogc 1.8.12
How to make CFG channel load up instead of WII menu
I was hoping someone point to the right area or explain how to make CFG (Configurable USB Loader) the WII menu. Basically everytime I finish playing a game I don't want to exit CFG, go to the wii menu, and load up the CFG channel to pick another game. I just want to have the CFG channel load up when I exit from a game and/or load up everytime I start my WII. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for assistances. FYI, I am using a portable hard drive with WBFS partition.