people are stupid
sometimes i really thing people are stupid,or maybe i am, so i downloaded a game last night yeah i do that once in awhile, i burn the image as ive done before,i put the game in my Ntsc-u wii load up back loader hit load game,
next thing i know theres the dreaded tv selection your tv needs the be changed, freakin idiot that dumped the game put it on a ntsc site as just that when its a Pal game.crapp ola now i have a burned pal game that seems to work, anyone want it lol,
I hate that. 99% of the time, the dump is just fine ... the other 1% you wish you ran Region Frii on it.
i dont mind that personally, its when people have all these gifts, but decide they wont use them and just ask for help
i dont mind helping ANYONE *besides Celeste* who tries first....
People wanna be spoon fed. I see that on all the informational forums I go to. Heck I see it in real life. No one wants to be bothered with looking.
The IDIOT'S Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
Always remember guys.... in this life: Inventories can be managed, but some people must be led.