Wiiflow not updating game list (only when adding games!)
I updated wiiflow to r418 (just replaced the dol) and now it won´t update the game list when i add a new game (i use usb loader gx to install the games). If i remove a game it updates it. I´ve tried going back to r417 but it stills does the same. I have to delete the files inside the cache folder for it to update the list.
Should i delete the Wiiflow folder (except the covers so i wont have to download them again) and the ini file inside apps/wiiflow? Or is there a setting in any of the config files to force it to update the list every time i run the program?
Hey, this may help a little bit man.
I'm running Wiiflow as well... I've tried everything, but it mainly seems that one... somewhat complicated thing has to be done in order to refresh the listing... It's not the MOST effective, but it'll keep you from deleting your cache. Here are the steps:
Originally Posted by manatu
1) Insert your media device into your pc.
2) Navigate to the wiiflow folder... This is a settings folder which to my understanding stores cache etc as well...
3) Delete this folder... Make sure it is NOT the SDdrive:/apps/wiiflow/ folder. It MUST be in drive:/
4) Navigate to: SDdrive:/apps/wiiflow/
This folder will/(MAY) contain 4 files. Keep these three:
Delete all other files.
5) Head back to your Wii, (personally I would recommend restarting it, just to make sure this kicks in)
6) While it's powered down, insert the SD Card
7) Navigate to either your USB Loader, or HomebrewChannel or whatnot/WiiFlow and re-download your images from WiiTDB.
Apparently EVERTYTIME you update the games listing in the USBdrive:/wbfs/ folder, this has gotta be performed... I know this is a pain bud, but it'll keep you from erasing GOOD games, and having to retransfer them. Take it easy :)