The game may prompt you to download an update when you start multiplayer. This update will create a save file on your Wii called "pay and play". Do not delete this save file after downloading. If you do, you will have to download the update again.
• The total update size is 75 blocks. The last downloadable update was released on January 25, 2011.
• You must have accessed the Shop Channel on your Wii at least one time in the past and accepted it's user agreement in order to download this update. If you have never accessed the shop channel, and when attempting to do this you are prompted to update your Wii, do not accept the update
. Instead, update your Shop Channel using THIS GUIDE
• Your game's region MUST
match the region of your console, otherwise you will not
be prompted to update, and you will not
be able to play online. If you don't get the update prompt or you get the "no content available for purchase or re-download" message, it is because you somehow have the wrong region game. You need the game region to match your Wii's region.
• If you have the correct region game for your console, and you have a region changed Wii then you will not get the update prompt. Do this....
Region Changed Wii's
Install IOS236 if you don't have it yet - Load Any Region Changer and choose IOS236
Change the Shop Channel region back the the original region of the Wii (before the region change).
Make sure the EULA is marked as "read".
Load the Shop Channel and delete your account - You need your serial number for this.
Go back to Any Region Changer and choose IOS236.
Change the Shop Channel region to the current region of your Wii.
Make sure the EULA is marked as "read".
Load the Shop Channel and create a new account.
Update 1 - Download required.
Wii Update Inbound! (11/22/10)
• Unable to connect to multiplayer without switching profiles
• Freezes during matchmaking when using the LAN adapter
• Players were sometimes kicked out af a game right before it started
• Changes to custom controls and options were not saving correctly (“Unbound glitch”)
• Wager match specific bug in Radiation that caused dead players to teleport
• Fixed "care package glitch" where player could get infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package', and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks
Update 2 - No download required.
o WMD: Added collision to prevent players from getting outside of the map boundary.
o Havana: Mini-map now more correctly reflects the playable map boundary
o Fixed issue where enemies could create a green Profile name to use in matches
Update 3- No download required.
• Fixed map issues in Jungle and Villa that were allowing exploits
Update 4 - Download required.
• Fixed issue - "an error occurred while connecting to the server"
• Variable zoom scope would not stay zoomed in
• Sierra button layout for Classic Controllers (CC/CCP) assiged same button for Tactical Grenade as steady button for scoped weapons
• Radiation and Grid have been returned to Public play
Update 5 - No download required.
• Stuck spawn points in Villa and Nuketown
• Disappearing zombies glitch.
• Issue where gas clouds were sticking around in Zombie Mode.
• Issue where some players were getting booted from Zombies games at higher levels after experiencing lagging/zombies disappearing.
Update 6 - Download Required
• Explosives are not visible through walls when using Hacker perk.
• Ninja perk is ineffective at times.
• Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users - increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds
on concrete material types.
• Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
• Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning
protection on top of previous updates.
• Previous Map Spamming – players are currently able to vote for the previously played map an unlimited number of times
• Incorrect Prestige Emblems appearing at certain levels
• Sending out text messages to massive groups can cause the game to freeze
• Demolition – getting a loss registered despite earning a win
• Some players experiencing crashes when viewing leaderboards with a high number of Allies
• Stuck in spawn spot in Cracked
• Voice Chat breaks up at times
• More reported cases of "unbound" controls
• Second Chance "invincible glitch"
• Several fixes that should improve performance/lag for host and client
• Shorter spawn-in (black screen) times in MP matches
• Zombie Legs - create-a-crawler
Update 7 - No download required
• Fixed issue where players were taking damage from falls with Light Weight Pro equipped
• Fixed an issue where leader board would go into hang state if the user has 50+ allies
• Enemy turrets now glow when the hacker pro perk is equipped
• Team mates who are in your party will show up as blue on your mini map
• Improvements made in the matchmaking service
• Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
• Flak Jacket Pro will now protect against napalm strikes
• Contracts will now reset when a player prestiges
• Melee attack radius has been optimized
• Spawn points have been adjusted in Havana - this should prevent the spawn killing in the Demolition game type
• Player can no longer load the thunder gun manually - Matches PS360 functionality
• Zombies Melee damage has been adjusted to match PS360 behavior
• Fixed issue where the player can complete "The Shortcut" challenge by climbing down a tall ladder
• Improved Zombie pathing. Zombies should no longer switch directions randomly, teleport through floors, walls, etc.
• Fix for the 3 weapon exploit when using the last grenade
• Implemented a way to create a new private party while in a public lobby for when the lobby leader has disbanded the private party.
• Fix to prevent a player from re-rolling the SAM or Sentry drops
• Resolved issues where the player could leave the following maps: Havana, Summit, Hanoi
• Second Chance - players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.