the installer goes in the apps folder
thanks to bmarlo for this signature
Oh ok. Thanks.
Right plucked courage up to install today i use cfg v68c 249 so installed 250 with base 57 and installed into 249 with base 56.
Decided would try this as didnt want to mess around on options menu changing ios etc so have just come to play cod bo and get the frustating loading screen yet when i use 250 works fine.
Is there away round this as cfg defaults everything to 249 so was after saving time.
Ey richardsito, I tried your guide. It worked fine. I am in the process of making wads which have v65535, for users of the "Impossible to update" wii guide. I will let you know when I am done with it.
Awesome sig picture does not work
Brick Prevention- Things you should never do | Ignoring advice and bricking | Be a jedi, donate
Guide: Softmod ANY wii | How to post a system check | Loading and Playing Wii Backup Games from USB HDD (softmod only)
System Menu X (IOS150, E) | HBC 1.08 (IOS58) | bootmii/boot2v4 | priiloader 0.7 | cIOSX rev21d2x_v6 (main base IOS 57) | cIOS 223 (IOS 37 + 38 merged) | USB Loader GX 2.2
SaltyBoy...I installed the same thing you did. You should be able to oped cod bo and save the settings to use 250.
[ cIOSX d2x v7alpha1: A brand new EHCI module ]
- ESP: Disabled nand emulation before returning to system menu or channel.
- ESP: Improved error 002 fix after ios reload block. Now Wii Fit Plus channel installation works properly.
- EHCI: Patched interrupt vector in IOSP module.
- EHCI: Implemented callback in interrupt mode.
- EHCI: Tinyehci code completely rewritten so to work in interrupt mode (by rodries).
- EHCI: Changed timers management.
- EHCI: Increased thread priority from 0x48 to 0x78.
- EHCI: Added a waiting loop on module's startup to check mload is ready.
- EHCI: Watchdog removed for the moment.
- MLOAD: Removed support for base IOSs with old version like IOS38 v3610.
- MLOAD: Fixed os_restart_timer syscall with the correct number of arguments.
- MLOAD: Changed timing logic.
- FFSP: Removed support for base IOSs with old version.
- FFSP: Minor changes and code clean up.
- FAT: Added auto detection of the first FAT partition on the device.
- FAT: Open files tracking rewritten.
- FAT: Minor changes and code clean up.
@bliepo Thanks man, really aprecciated
Updated to d2x cIOS Installer v2.2 and added the map236.xml to install cIOS236.
Updated guide !
cIOS wads now available thanks to bliepo.
You can now install the cios by just installing them with wad manager, wii mod, or MMM
posted my question in cios wad thread
Last edited by abae2020; 07-21-2011 at 03:41 AM.
what if i dont have a wad folder ?