Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 241

Thread: The Impossible-To-Update" Wii (Super Hard To Brick)

  1. #211
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ah okay, I found out I had the wrong version of Configurable or a broken one, I got the most recent 222 boot loader and ran everything, working very well you are right. I was having frame rate issues with The Last Story before this so thank you for the response as it prompted me to assure nothing was wrong with my setup which it was.

    PS. JUST curious, I heard rev21 was out, is it going to be impossible to upgrade to rev21 because of this guide? or even necessary to upgrade to rev21?

  2. #212
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by robolink View Post
    Ah okay, I found out I had the wrong version of Configurable or a broken one, I got the most recent 222 boot loader and ran everything, working very well you are right. I was having frame rate issues with The Last Story before this so thank you for the response as it prompted me to assure nothing was wrong with my setup which it was.

    PS. JUST curious, I heard rev21 was out, is it going to be impossible to upgrade to rev21 because of this guide? or even necessary to upgrade to rev21?
    You can update to rev21 without problem. Rev21 has less hdd compatibility tho

  3. #213
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Irony: The warnings make this newb feel that this anti brick method might make me brick !

    Wondering. I followed Dogeggs guide. Can I complete this guide after?
    Last edited by belzabub; 03-26-2011 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Saving on thread posts

  4. #214
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by belzabub View Post
    Irony: The warnings make this newb feel that this anti brick method might make me brick !

    Wondering. I followed Dogeggs guide. Can I complete this guide after?
    Look at the "Things Needed Spoiler"


  5. #215
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richardsito View Post
    You can update to rev21 without problem. Rev21 has less hdd compatibility tho
    Good to know and thank you, I see now there is no reason to fix something that is not broken.

  6. #216
    New Member bblloopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how can i do this but keep my system menu 4.3U

  7. #217
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bblloopp View Post
    how can i do this but keep my system menu 4.3U
    Thats a "fail" post....
    Q: What does this do?
    A: This will install several iOS and a 4.1 System Menu to your system. These several iOS are special, they are set as version 65535 - The highest possible version for a Wii system title. This way, Nintendo cannot remove any cIOS.
    read the guide..

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  8. #218
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will the System Menu X be updated when certain "hacks" are released? I see it says System Menu X Rev 0.2. Will there be a 0.3? .

  9. #219
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i was hoping sum1 could pls tell me what im missing on my wii and where to find it if im missing stuff as i dont understand the stub stuff did sys check this is what it says i cant post anywhere else as the forum wont load up thanks for any help

    Spoiler

    Last edited by skellinator; 04-09-2011 at 10:05 AM.

  10. #220
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by bblloopp View Post
    how can i do this but keep my system menu 4.3U
    Lol why would you want to do this if you're already on the latest firmware? Your wii won't get updated unless a new firmware is out.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •