Have you tested to WAD install yet streamline?
Ok, I'm about to do it. After I install this mod, I can do a Wii System Update? It says in the optional, if you want. So, can I?
Uhmm....where's the text file that shows the MD5 Checksums? It's not in the USA pack...Code:3. Run the MD5 checksum file and ensure everything verifies without any error. If it fails to verify, you must re-download the pack for your region again.
Last edited by mariokiller64; 01-24-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Boot2v4 can not be installed via wad manager sorry. The only options are via online update, disc update, or Dop-Mii and you must have an internet connection to update boot2 with Dop-Mii.
Run md5summer.exe and it will check all the files in the pack. If anything is missing or if there's a mismatch, MD5summer will let you know.Uhmm....where's the text file that shows the MD5 Checksums? It's not in the USA pack...
Well everything went golden for me aside from whenever I try a system update I get "Error Code 32017" whatever that means lol
PS. I love the warning message Nintendo has before you update
From Nintendo's customer service website:
Error Code 32017
There appears to have been a problem performing an update. Power the system off and try the update again
1. Hold the power button on the front of the console until the light turns red.
2. Press the power button again to turn the system back on. On the Health & Safety screen, press the A Button to continue to the Wii Menu.
3. Select the Wii button from the Wii Menu, then select "settings." Select the right arrow to go to the third page, then select "System Update."
4. Follow the directions on screen to perform any updates available
5. If it's still not working, please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may assist you further.
So, I formatted it....and put the files on it, but now it's saying the SD card isn't readable....what happened?
Got it working....I think my card is kinda busted. It works half the times, anyways. Got it fully installed, updated, installed priiloader 0.6, bootmii, works perfectly. Thanks XD!
Last edited by mariokiller64; 01-25-2011 at 03:45 AM.