1. I tried before and it did not work, that is when I decided to update.
2. I did the Md5 check and all were good, no errors
3. I was using this version of the syscheck software
4. Running checks on IOS57 & IOS60 come out good
5. I am runnign system menu 4.3U (I guess this is what you need)
6. Part 4 I used the cboot2 through BootMii boot2.
7. No errors all installed correct
8. I have reinstalled IOS58 and I think it is working because the HBC uses it at least I think it does.
I did run the syscheck GX and it ran through all the IOS's no issue. I just find it weird. Everything else seems to be fine.