Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 206

Thread: Region Change any Wii to 4.1, USA, Euro, Jap, KOR

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You sir, are full of WIN. (: thank you so much for being patient with me.

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,

    i have a korean wii (changed the region to usa) witch is semi brick. i know the system menu is below 4.xx (3.xxU). but don't know what exactly.

    first i want to fix the semi brick. I know a way to do this by updating the system menu to 4.1K first after that i'm gonna change the region.

    why i do so??

    because i think if it's semi brick, and you update the with the out region system menu, it's still get semi brick. am i right??

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by relasigames View Post
    Hi,

    i have a korean wii (changed the region to usa) witch is semi brick. i know the system menu is below 4.xx (3.xxU). but don't know what exactly.

    first i want to fix the semi brick. I know a way to do this by updating the system menu to 4.1K first after that i'm gonna change the region.

    why i do so??

    because i think if it's semi brick, and you update the with the out region system menu, it's still get semi brick. am i right??
    What exactly is your wii doing when you turn it on?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    What exactly is your wii doing when you turn it on?
    i've got it from someone and i dont know what he did to the wii. now i know the system menu is 3.4E.

    it's turn on normal. but when i enter to the system setting, i get opera error.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,307
    Thanks
    1,802
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 3,571 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by relasigames View Post
    it's turn on normal. but when i enter to the system setting, i get opera error.
    There's a thread here on the Opera error, didn't you search?

  6. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    There's a thread here on the Opera error, didn't you search?
    i know that, and already done it with other wii. it's work perfect. please read my question, because what i ask is korean wii. "can i update korean wii that become 3.4E semi brick to 4.1K then after that change the region using this thread instruction??".

    so it's like buy new wii with 4.1K then change the region to USA.

    sorry i don't mean anything. my english are bad, it takes 15 minutes to wrote this.. HAhAha...

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by relasigames View Post
    i know that, and already done it with other wii. it's work perfect. please read my question, because what i ask is korean wii. "can i update korean wii that become 3.4E semi brick to 4.1K then after that change the region using this thread instruction??".

    so it's like buy new wii with 4.1K then change the region to USA.

    sorry i don't mean anything. my english are bad, it takes 15 minutes to wrote this.. HAhAha...
    Just install 4.1u via disk update. It is probably already changed from Korean to USA, then semi bricked on 3.4e. If the settings where still korean, the wii would not boot.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  8. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Just install 4.1u via disk update. It is probably already changed from Korean to USA, then semi bricked on 3.4e. If the settings where still korean, the wii would not boot.
    thank you very much, the wii is normal now

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dear Mauifrog,

    I have a question. i have my wii is 4.2u. I wonder if i use ths method, my wii can only play PAL games ? Is it possible to play PAL and NTSC without changing anything after i done this step ? Thank you very much

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by seakingasia View Post
    Dear Mauifrog,

    I have a question. i have my wii is 4.2u. I wonder if i use ths method, my wii can only play PAL games ? Is it possible to play PAL and NTSC without changing anything after i done this step ? Thank you very much
    Just use a loader like neogamma or use priiloader and enable region free. Don't do this guide, it is not for that.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •