Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 206

Thread: Region Change any Wii to 4.1, USA, Euro, Jap, KOR

  1. #171
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,404
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 912 Posts
    I think if you are running at 480p, there is no difference between PAL and NTSC. At least at that point, you can say "force NTSC" or "force PAL" as needed to match the signal that the TV is expecting.

    It really matters when you are at 480i, then the NTSC 60Hz and PAL 50Hz don't play well.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  2. 1 User Says Thank You llaffer For This Useful Post


  3. #172
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Needs a patched cios with ES-Identify and Trucha
    A patched ios36/236 or wani's/herme's cios-base38 will work
    Am I understanding correctly that these steps are already complete for users who have done Mauifrog's "Softmod Any Wii" guide?

  4. #173
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Korean Wii

    I apply softmod any wii in my Korean Wii and apply regional change to USA, but i cant use WiiShop Channel, display mensage "This channel cannot be used". Any solution ??

  5. #174
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterTimAX View Post
    I apply softmod any wii in my Korean Wii and apply regional change to USA, but i cant use WiiShop Channel, display mensage "This channel cannot be used". Any solution ??
    Make sure the shop channel is updated and make sure the region settings are proper.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. #175
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    O WiiShop Channel is updated to RVL-Shopping v21, but the regional settings... where I can check this? arcmod in 6? if yes which item?

  7. #176
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterTimAX View Post
    O WiiShop Channel is updated to RVL-Shopping v21, but the regional settings... where I can check this? arcmod in 6? if yes which item?
    I finally got to the wii shop channel works
    installed rvl-21 English and did load the usbgx
    The two shops will detect usbgx, installed Korean and English, just load the English and works.

  8. #177
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all,

    I have modchips japanese version wii, some months ago,with any region, i chagne my region from japan to US or UK, its work fine but it will not load any game.

    from the first page it said "Modchip users will need to reconfigure the region settings of their modchip, otherwise disks will not load from the disk channel."

    how do i reconfigure the region setting? any tutorial for that?

    thank you
    Last edited by andyken; 04-25-2013 at 03:10 AM.

  9. #178
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,404
    Thanks
    374
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 912 Posts
    Did you read the guide that you replied to? That's the guide we'd be answering your question with.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  10. #179
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by andyken View Post
    Hi all,

    I have modchips japanese version wii, some months ago,with any region, i chagne my region from japan to US or UK, its work fine but it will not load any game.

    from the first page it said "Modchip users will need to reconfigure the region settings of their modchip, otherwise disks will not load from the disk channel."

    how do i reconfigure the region setting? any tutorial for that?

    thank you
    It depends on what kind of modchip you have installed. What do you have?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  11. #180
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    It depends on what kind of modchip you have installed. What do you have?
    my mate bought it in bali (indonesia) and bring it back to aussie, i am not sure what modchip it use, any way to know what modchip it was installed? it can play any games but once i change the region to UK or US, it stop playing any games. any advise? thank you

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •