Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 424

Thread: List of Problematic Games & Solutions

  1. #381
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Seems as though CFG works with base [57] and GX works with base [56]???



  2. #382
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Roselle, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
    Tried pop3008 way, still doesnt work with cfg v70. loads first mission then freezes. Usbload gx 2.2 works great. with base 56.

  3. #383
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinmosley View Post
    Tried pop3008 way, still doesnt work with cfg v70. loads first mission then freezes. Usbload gx 2.2 works great. with base 56.
    While that may be true for you, other members have reported the cfg base [57] method as working flawlessly.
    So it's probably at this point that people are trialing both methods to see which works for them. If the cfg method works then great,
    if not, they can switch to the GX method and vice versa.
    So I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't be so quick to dismiss another members method, but at the same time thankyou for your valuble input.



  4. 2 Users Say Thank You to bmarlo For This Useful Post


  5. #384
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quick question, will any of these changes affect how any other games are loaded, ie could it stop other games from working? Cheers

  6. #385
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    hi guys.
    i have been trying to get driver san fran going from usb gx without any success.i can get to the loading screen,select my option of game and then it freezes whilst trying to load.
    my version of usb gx is 937(do i need to upgrade to 2.2?).
    also my version of wad manager is v.1.5 (is this sufficent or do i need to upgrade to v 1.7?.
    any help is greatly appreciated.
    thanks in advance.
    scorzeze

  7. #386
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,067
    Thanks
    833
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scorzeze View Post
    hi guys.
    i have been trying to get driver san fran going from usb gx without any success.i can get to the loading screen,select my option of game and then it freezes whilst trying to load.
    my version of usb gx is 937(do i need to upgrade to 2.2?).
    also my version of wad manager is v.1.5 (is this sufficent or do i need to upgrade to v 1.7?.
    any help is greatly appreciated.
    thanks in advance.
    scorzeze
    Yes, it is time to update gx. Be sure to delete the gx config files and let it create new ones and update manually. I use wad manager 1.7.

  8. #387
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    thanks for the quick reply skellinator.
    i jumped the gun and installed the cios 249(56)-v21d2x6 over ios 249 on my current set up and now i just get black screen on all my games.
    if i update the usb loader and wm will everything right itself?
    thanks again.
    scorzeze.

  9. #388
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Roselle, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
    can u get 2 the hbc channel if so follow the d2x cios installation guide. should be using ios236 to install d2x cios. plus you need wad manager 1.7 and also need to install ios58 installer with hbc ver 1.08

  10. #389
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scorzeze View Post
    thanks for the quick reply skellinator.
    i jumped the gun and installed the cios 249(56)-v21d2x6 over ios 249 on my current set up and now i just get black screen on all my games.
    if i update the usb loader and wm will everything right itself?
    thanks again.
    scorzeze.
    Similar problem as me. Only, I installed all the d2x cios onto 249 and 36. What am I missing?

  11. #390
    Junior Member thatfloorguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,119
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 198 Times in 167 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Have you followed Shadows guide? here? It is a dual layer game but also requires specific .dols to be extracted using wiiscrubber
    Last edited by thatfloorguy; 09-11-2011 at 07:32 PM.
    4.2U / Priiloader / CiosX d2x v6/1TB WD fat32/Wiiflow r415
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Softmod any 4.2 Wii

    Playing Games from USB

    NSMB level editor (Reggie)

    WiiFlow

    Problematic Games?

    Custom Game Channels


Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •