Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 105

Thread: How To Create Forwarders - Loadstructor

  1. #11
    Junior Member thatfloorguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,119
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 198 Times in 167 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by emuhack View Post
    Wow im "speechless" 79 views and no ?'s


    Very Nice
    Imagine that You were very helpful during my original mod process so I kinda look for threads/apps you have posted to see if they will be of some benefit to me.
    thatfloorguy=stalker J.K again great thread.
    4.2U / Priiloader / CiosX d2x v6/1TB WD fat32/Wiiflow r415
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Softmod any 4.2 Wii

    Playing Games from USB

    NSMB level editor (Reggie)

    WiiFlow

    Problematic Games?

    Custom Game Channels


  2. #12
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by vicsterstlouis View Post
    Wow for a newbie this is what I was looking for, thanks. Although I still have a big learning curve.

    1. Am I too assume I should limit the number of forwarders I create because of the blocks they use up, example I have backed up 12 games is it safe to create 12 forwarders?
    You can be mindful of this but i dont have a problem about space in the NAND i have problems with the number of wii screen blocks to fit all of them...

    haha right now i have two full pages of forwarders...

    -------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by thatfloorguy
    I don't mean to double post but my previous post isn't available for edit. Do I have to use drive c (os). I partitioned my pc so c has just my program files and very little available space. I have drive d (partition ntfs) that has all my Wii programs/software, etc.
    you can select anywhere on your pc for the ISO and load it... like i said in the guide i use the my WBFS drive to load the ISO and create the forwarder..


    ---------------------------


    - -

  3. #13
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Texte-Style View Post
    It does'nt work for me ! I use Configurable Usb Loader, I make the forwarder (I have the common-key.bin that usually works with other programs) and my HDD is not reconized ! I load the ISO on my computer, wich is in my HDD as well, and it makes a blackscreen ! I tried with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, COD 4 : Reflex and New Super Mario Wii .. Can anyone help me !?
    when you say that your hdd is not recognized is that on your wii or your computer... and are you using WBFS or the newer standard FAT32 for loading your games... also did the games work before you tried the forwarders, as it might be a game problem and not a forwarder problem...

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I tried this last night and was able to make a few forwarders. However, I could not load the ISO games from WBFS hard drive. The error message I was getting was "Can't see partition"
    I had to extract my ISO games using WBFS manager before adding them. Anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by emuhack View Post
    when you say that your hdd is not recognized is that on your wii or your computer... and are you using WBFS or the newer standard FAT32 for loading your games... also did the games work before you tried the forwarders, as it might be a game problem and not a forwarder problem...
    I use the WBFS version, my HDD is reconized in WBFS manager but not in Loadstructure, and I don't know why .. Anyway my wii reconize it, no problem there.

  6. #16
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Texte-Style View Post
    I use the WBFS version, my HDD is reconized in WBFS manager but not in Loadstructure, and I don't know why .. Anyway my wii reconize it, no problem there.

    well you can do two things...

    1. make sure that your hdd is on before you start loadstructor
    2. or just put the ISO on your computer hdd and load that way and make the forwarder and then delete the iso when you are done from your computer...


  7. #17
    New Member Rella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I never connected my Hard Drive to my computer I have for the Wii...I am interested in making Forwarders/Channels...will I be able to use the info from my Wii HD, after I connect my Wii HD to my computer...I hate to be a bother, But I am New to this and trying to learn so much everyday...taking notes and remembering everything I have been taught...!! Thanks for your time sir...any reply would be GREATLY appreciated!!

    Also, just wondering, I want to get a BIGGER HD, can I copy what I have on this HD to a bigger one...?? Thanks again...

  8. #18
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthavok View Post
    I tried this last night and was able to make a few forwarders. However, I could not load the ISO games from WBFS hard drive. The error message I was getting was "Can't see partition"
    I had to extract my ISO games using WBFS manager before adding them. Anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.
    it sounds like you dont have the WBFS drive set up correctly... there is a link in my sig called "WBFS" start there.... Then try again


    Quote Originally Posted by Texte-Style View Post
    I use the WBFS version, my HDD is reconized in WBFS manager but not in Loadstructure, and I don't know why .. Anyway my wii reconize it, no problem there.
    Make sure the HDD is on and recognized windows before you open loadstructor... if that does not work then transfer you iso to the computer and make it via the ISO on the comp HDD, that will still work... Because what the forwarder does is look for the GAME ID taken from the ISO.. and as long as you have the game on the WBFS it does not matter how you make the forwarder its looking for the ID and then loads it...


    - -

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emuhack View Post
    it sounds like you dont have the WBFS drive set up correctly... there is a link in my sig called "WBFS" start there.... Then try again
    My HDD has been set up properly sir. My Wii and WBFS manager can see the games stored on the HDD but for some reason, the loadstructor is giving me an error. It sounds like I am having the same problem as Texte-style. I even tried the solutions you provided above and still no go. It's not really a big deal, I can make channels by extracting the iso to the computer first but this method takes longer.

  10. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Yeah I don't need to extract the ISO because they are all in my computer already ! However, when I create them from the computer, not the hard drive, they don't work ! It gives me a black screen ! Anyway I found out that I can create forwarders from the WBFS manager 3.0 and it works for 75% of the games.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •