How To Create Forwarders - Loadstructor
:D - - :cool:
I see there is a couple of posts that member are asking what they should do for either the young wii players in the house or just convenience. This will show you how to Make Channels for you Wii games that you have on your WBFS drive...
Ok After trying to make a channel myself with the new .dol of the cloader... It did not work for me.. (LOL)
So i have created two different folder downloads...
1. Original Files = DL HERE :)
2. Download ^^ Above First!!!! If the Channels do not Work then you need to Download this Pack= DL HERE :) (reason is the cloader.dol the loadstructor uses is programmed different for the new cIOS)
* Extract the files to you C: Drive on your computer and then Navigate to the folder and make a shortcut to your desktop of the Loadstructor Program.
* In the main Folder you will have to get your hands on the "common-key.bin" file (google for it) and put it there..
Folder will look like this
* Click on the shortcut that you have on your desktop and the program will load and you get this..
* Now i did not mess with any of the settings in the program (but i know people will so do at your own risk)
*If you notice that there are 3 options that you can choose from.
* I use the Add from WBFS when i have it connected.
*When you click that you will have this screen:
* Find the drive that your WBFS drive is and and then click load.. If you have everything set up correctly all your games should load in that window.
* Then Select the ISO that you want to make a Forwarder Channel from and then click Add ISO
* It will bring you back to the main screen and you should see the ISO that you picked under "ISO File List"
* Pick the Output Folder that you want the .wad's to go to.
* Then CLICK RUN!!!
* You will get another window that comes up and you can click exit when at the bottom of the screen it says Done. Created (x) wads of (x)
* Navigate to the output folder and you will find your .wad Forwarders that you just created
* Copy them to your WAD folder on you wii SD card and then launch you WAD Manger and load them 1 at a time...
* When you restart your wii or go back to the menu you will have a screen full of Game Forwarders.
* All you do is click and play... Make sure before you click the game that the WBFS drive with the game is started and ready. (Each Channel is about 7-15 blocks) Just FYI