Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 778

Thread: WiiFlow Installation And Settings

  1. #611
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a weird issue - I'm not sure if it's a Wiiflow issue or a IOS issue.

    I'm using Wiiflow 2.1 -IOS 249.
    I can boot up from Priiloader just fine. I can see all the games, and they all work great.

    However, when I exit Wiiflow and go back to the channel screen and click on a Wiiflow forwarder - it goes to "sorry, I couldn't find any games" screen and tells me to select a partition. When I power down to yellow or red, and turn it back on - it boots right back into Wiiflow perfectly. It's just reentering Wiiflow from the channel menu that isn't working correctly. (It doesn't hang or crash, it just can't refind the games apparently).

  2. #612
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bump. any ideas?

  3. #613
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sounds like your hard drive is falling asleep (spinning down) to make sure start wiiflow launch a game,play for about a minute then pause the game for about 5 miutes then come back and start to play it a gain (un-pause) it. And if it freezes "Bobs you uncle" your drive is asleep! Cuz that used to happen to mine till I downloaded the drive manager for my brand of drive and turned off spindown feature mine was at spindown after 5 minutes of no use, and now it works perfect, no can't find drive pictue of back of Wii anymore, now I can pause my games for a while then come back and start where I left off... My drive is a Seagate 500 go/flex but most drives come with spinndown features, try it and if it's that it should work 100%....Good Luck!
    Last edited by jophus0124; 06-22-2011 at 10:28 PM.

  4. #614
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jophus0124 View Post
    Sounds like your hard drive is falling asleep (spinning down) to make sure start wiiflow launch a game,play for about a minute then pause the game for about 5 miutes then come back and start to play it a gain (un-pause) it. And if it freezes "Bobs you uncle" your drive is asleep! Cuz that used to happen to mine till I downloaded the drive manager for my brand of drive and turned off spindown feature mine was at spindown after 5 minutes of no use, and now it works perfect, no can't find drive pictue of back of Wii anymore, now I can pause my games for a while then come back and start where I left off... My drive is a Seagate 500 go/flex but most drives come with spinndown features, try it and if it's that it should work 100%....Good Luck!
    I appreciate your response. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to help my situation. I put the sleep-mode to "never" and started it up from red (completely off). Wiiflow loaded fine and I could see all of the games. Then I pressed the home button and went back to the channel menu, and clicked on 1 of the 3 Wiiflow forwarders that I have. All 3 forwarders all take me back to the Wii Flow menu of "I couldn't find any games" and "please select a partition". I noticed that if I select a partition here, it will say WBFS, compared to when I initially boot it up cause then my paritition is FAT1. I also noticed, that one of the forwarders is much slower in pairing the bluetooth wiiremote if that is good to know.

    Oh, one more thing - when I go to MMM and at the bottom of the screen it says "IOS 246 is currently loaded". Shouldn't it say "IOS 249"??? I mean I'm using Wiiflow 249, and wouldn't that be a problem if the current is 246 and perhaps that's why it can't reload wiiflow?

    Thanks again for the help

  5. #615
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation "They say 60% of the time, works every time"

    1st post=1st problem i cant solve.

    May be simple but cant figure it out... Ive read at least 200 post and can read no more... 2 days searching google. Help Please.


    So im running 249 and wiiflow 2.2rc1 with a working forward. Ive also installed 222-224 and updated all my Ios. Wiiflow opens and runs but doesnt show ANY of my games (31). Shows my Wii channels fine and can play with settings in wiiflow. Ive formated (with wbfs file for games in root of HDD) my HDD to wbfs, fat32 and ntfs and even partioned all three together and made each one Primary and active one at a time (wiiflow shows fat1, wbfs1 and ntfs1) on my seagate HDD (Compatible HDD) and still no show for games. USBloader Gx (Which im using) works great along with cfg... Ive tried nearly all versions of wiiflow. Anybody help me out??

    Note: I have even Installed D2x Cios over 236 and 249 (57)
    Last edited by The_Varuker; 06-25-2011 at 12:21 AM.

  6. #616
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jman062002 View Post
    I appreciate your response. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to help my situation. I put the sleep-mode to "never" and started it up from red (completely off). Wiiflow loaded fine and I could see all of the games. Then I pressed the home button and went back to the channel menu, and clicked on 1 of the 3 Wiiflow forwarders that I have. All 3 forwarders all take me back to the Wii Flow menu of "I couldn't find any games" and "please select a partition". I noticed that if I select a partition here, it will say WBFS, compared to when I initially boot it up cause then my paritition is FAT1. I also noticed, that one of the forwarders is much slower in pairing the bluetooth wiiremote if that is good to know.

    Oh, one more thing - when I go to MMM and at the bottom of the screen it says "IOS 246 is currently loaded". Shouldn't it say "IOS 249"??? I mean I'm using Wiiflow 249, and wouldn't that be a problem if the current is 246 and perhaps that's why it can't reload wiiflow?

    Thanks again for the help
    So figured it out - I just tried a forwarder downloaded from above tutorial - and guess what? IT works! Go figure...So 3 of those other forwarders didn't work. This one did.

  7. #617
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
    Anyone got a forwarder working that runs wiiflow dol's off USB (not SD), from FAT32 and also NTFS?
    I am testing an NTFS drive now and I can run them both fine off HBC, but one forwarder works on the FAT32 and another one only works on the NTFS.
    Regards to all.
    [ 4.0U ]-[ cIOS 38 r17 ]-[ Priiloader 0.3b (rev48)]-[ BootMii as boot2 ]-[ HBC 1.0.8 ]-[ WiiFlow 2.2 r414 ]-[ Triiforce MRC SS v10b ]-[ Savegame Manager GX r79 ] [UAE Wii/Snes9x GX/Wii64/SDL MAME Wii/DOSBox Wii/GxGeo ]

    It is said an expert is someone who has made all the mistakes. I don't want to be a Wii expert then..thanks to everyone at WiiHacks

  8. #618
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,816
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 779 Times in 591 Posts
    I ran WiiFlow on FAT and NTFS from one forwarder. Try changing the forwarder.

  9. #619
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    You can't run hbc apps from an NTFS partition.

    You can use this forwarder USBLoader(s)-ahbprot58-SD-USB-v8-IDCL.zip

    Forwards to: SD+USB:\apps\WiiFlow\boot.dol or .elf

  10. #620
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richardsito View Post
    You can't run hbc apps from an NTFS partition.

    You can use this forwarder USBLoader(s)-ahbprot58-SD-USB-v8-IDCL.zip

    Forwards to: SD+USB:\apps\WiiFlow\boot.dol or .elf
    off course you can't, my slip of the finger...
    I will give this a go, thank you very much.
    [ 4.0U ]-[ cIOS 38 r17 ]-[ Priiloader 0.3b (rev48)]-[ BootMii as boot2 ]-[ HBC 1.0.8 ]-[ WiiFlow 2.2 r414 ]-[ Triiforce MRC SS v10b ]-[ Savegame Manager GX r79 ] [UAE Wii/Snes9x GX/Wii64/SDL MAME Wii/DOSBox Wii/GxGeo ]

    It is said an expert is someone who has made all the mistakes. I don't want to be a Wii expert then..thanks to everyone at WiiHacks

Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •