Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 778

Thread: WiiFlow Installation And Settings

  1. #31
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any feedback yet on R28 vs. R25?

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by richgas View Post
    Any feedback yet on R28 vs. R25?
    I haven't had the chance myself but from what I've read it's got some bugs. Looks like the new cheats function doesn't disable properly and only the original theme will display correctly in the menus. So basically most of the new stuff doesn't work.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, can anyone help me ? Everytime when i select a game, the WiiFlow send me to Wii menu. Or show a Bad dump error, help me.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by vinneoliveira View Post
    Hi, can anyone help me ? Everytime when i select a game, the WiiFlow send me to Wii menu. Or show a Bad dump error, help me.
    You're going to need to provide a lot more info than that before anyone can help.
    • Does it crash when you load from HBC or from the forwarder?
    • Are you using the package in this guide?
    • Does your Wii have all the requirements listed at the top, like a working cIOS?
    • Did you label your files correctly?
    • Did you go through the troubleshooting section?
    • Did you look through the really helpful guides at the bottom?
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Ithian View Post
    You're going to need to provide a lot more info than that before anyone can help.
    • Does it crash when you load from HBC or from the forwarder?
    • Are you using the package in this guide?
    • Does your Wii have all the requirements listed at the top, like a working cIOS?
    • Did you label your files correctly?
    • Did you go through the troubleshooting section?
    • Did you look through the really helpful guides at the bottom?
    1-Twice
    2-Yes
    3-Yes
    4-Yes..
    5-No
    6-Yes


  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    @vinnieolivera Response posted on your other thread: http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...tml#post301534

    Go ahead and direct any other questions there to consolidate your issue into one post.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    R28

    So I have a FreeAgent hard drive and it would appear that I need to use the R28 version to "wake it up". The problem is I have no idea how to implement or install or whatever. I have read these forums as well as others and I just can't figure out what I need to do to make this work. Can someone totally dumb this down for me? My Wii is 4.2u and has been has been soft modded. I can play all of my games from my old USB hard drive, New Super Mario, Guitar Hero, etc. In total noob terminology, what do I need to do to make this thing work?

    Thanks in advance,
    Steve

  8. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    R28

    Oops. Double post.
    Last edited by sfay93; 02-12-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Double posted for some reason.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by sfay93 View Post
    So I have a FreeAgent hard drive and it would appear that I need to use the R28 version to "wake it up". The problem is I have no idea how to implement or install or whatever. I have read these forums as well as others and I just can't figure out what I need to do to make this work. Can someone totally dumb this down for me? My Wii is 4.2u and has been has been soft modded. I can play all of my games from my old USB hard drive, New Super Mario, Guitar Hero, etc. In total noob terminology, what do I need to do to make this thing work?

    Thanks in advance,
    Steve
    Download r28.dol
    Rename it boot.dol
    Place boot.dol in ROOT:\apps\wiiflow\
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  10. #40
    Junior Member thatfloorguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,119
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 198 Times in 167 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Ithian, looks to be another stellar application. I am waiting for 25 to download as there aren't too many reviews of 28 as of yet. I can't wait to see it on my flatscreen. It looks and sounds like it is gonna put GX to shame.
    4.2U / Priiloader / CiosX d2x v6/1TB WD fat32/Wiiflow r415
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Softmod any 4.2 Wii

    Playing Games from USB

    NSMB level editor (Reggie)

    WiiFlow

    Problematic Games?

    Custom Game Channels


Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •