ModMii for Windows
ModMii for Windows has a new home
How to Use ModMii
- Download and use the the ModMii Installer from the official ModMii Webpage HERE
- More information on installing and using ModMii can be found in the ModMii Usage Page
- More information on ModMii in general can be found on the official ModMii Webpage
Snapshot of Main Menu(s)
Snapshot of all Files Available for Download
Note: Download Page 3 supports Dark Wii Red, Green, Blue and Orange themes.
Note: The files available for Advanced Download can be patched and have their version/slot numbers changed.
User Defined Custom Downloads can get ANY IOS (and optionally patch it), MIOS, or System Menu.
Error Reporting Procedure!
- Mention specifically how you used ModMii (including what version you used), and describe the problems you got and when/where you got them
- If you used a ModMii Custom Generated Guide, post it along with your problem.
- Please post your guide in a "SPOILER" so that they do not take up a too much space
HTML Code:[spoiler]This is an example of how to code a spoiler[/spoiler]
SpoilerThis is an example of how to code a spoiler
Moived to ► Other FAQ, Guides & Tutorials ◄ forum. Thanks XFlak
Hi everyone, welcome to the fresh and new ModMii for Windows topic on WiiHacks.com.
This thread has the support of the official ModMii developer, me (aka XFlak). Any ModMii questions asked here will be answered as promptly as possible by either myself or other knowledgeable members of this forum.
edit: thanks Red_Gh0st!
Not a prob...
Btw, you know you can put text in spoilers right? Like
Just copy this code and put a / in the last SPOILER bracketCode:[SPOILER="This"]:)[SPOILER]
Great to have you here Xflak.
Great to have you here and a great guide and app too
ModMii for Windows
Version 6.1.0 Released!
Download ModMii Installer Here
Download Spanish ModMii Installer Here
Spanish version not updated yet, still at v6.0.6
Download Italian ModMii Installer Here
Italian version not updated yet, still at v4.8.2
Download French ModMii Installer Here
French version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1
Download Dutch ModMii Installer Here
Dutch version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1
See first post for more info.
- Letterbomb was replaced by Wilbrand. Wilbrand was created by giantpune and he has given ModMii the unique privilege of being the first to use and share Wilbrand. Wilbrand, named after the inventor of TNT, is a discless Wii Message Board exploit, or "bomb" if you will. ModMii users will no longer need to be instructed to manually download the Letterbomb exploit; instead ModMii will prompt users for their Wii's unique MAC address and build the exploit on the fly. Unlike Letterbomb, ModMii will only require a wifi connection the first time it constructs the Wilbrand exploit. ModMii will only build the Wilbrand exploit for 4.3 system menu's; however, Wilbrand is supported on all system menu's from 3.0 to 4.3. The reason ModMii does not offer Wilbrand exploits for system menu's 3.0 - 4.2 is because bannerbomb, another discless exploit, can be used instead and it does not require knowing your Wii's MAC Address. Wilbrand is available on ModMii's Download Page 2 as well as other wizard\guide functions. A big thank you goes out to giantpune for creating Wilbrand and allowing ModMii to share it with the world.
- ModMii's forwarder dol builder and all of ModMii's supported forwarder channels were updated from v11c to v12 and now support 3TB+ hard drives. Thanks for this goes out to FIX94 and the WiiXplorer team.
- Fixed bug that sometimes occurred when building an "Advanced cIOS" from ModMii's Advanced Downloads page. If a new IOS slot was not identified then version number patches were not applied. Thanks to JoostinOnline for spotting and reporting this bug.
- Fixed rare bug where the wrong guide was generated if installing a custom theme without also using MMM to install at least one WAD.
- sysCheck updated from 2.1.0.b17 to 2.1.0.b18 on ModMii's download page 2.
- WiiFlow-Mod was renamed back to WiiFlow at the request of the WiiFlow team.
- Other minor changes.
Thanks Xflak. Like the sound of "Wiibrand". It certainly adds to the versatility of Modmii.