Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 628

Thread: Update 4.2 out!

  1. #221
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Shadow, well then we ll be sure to hide more of these ioses somewhere!!

  2. #222
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Can you make a qiuck guide how to softmod 4.2e firmware? Thank you

  3. #223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm not sure if any of Nintendos 2nd partys have created or released any WW or VC game and yes Nintendo has 2nd partys if anyone is wondering as Rare was once one of them.

  4. #224
    Junior Member technom8t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 264 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhaw2020 View Post
    For now... Until the next update to hit 250
    Nope you underestimate me, now that i know ninty can do this, if they ever do and hit 250, all we need to do is create duplicates of 250 and rename them say IOS999, IOS998, IOS997 ETC then we will always have a fallback

    oh and its a good idea to have a LOADMII forwarder channel, put at away as the last channel hidden out the way, it would make this thing a whole lot easier if it ever happened again LOL.
    Wii Specs:
    4.1E PAL BootMii as BOOT2,Preloader
    cIOSCORP v3.5 ,IOS 249,Latest cMIOS and cIOS


    Cioscorp v3.4 : DOWNLOAD

    TECHNOM8T's Ultimate SystemMenu Archive


    TECHNOM8T's Ultimate cIOS & IOS Archive

    TECHNOM8T's Ultimate cMIOS & MIOS Archive



  5. #225
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Actuall ioses count binary, so letsi fill the empty ones up to 255 with copies of 249. OMG waninkoko had foreseen this!!



    Mind that this will only work if you had ios249 previously installed, not on virgin wiis

  6. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by technom8t View Post
    Nope you underestimate me, now that i know ninty can do this, if they ever do and hit 250, all we need to do is create duplicates of 250 and rename them say IOS999, IOS998, IOS997 ETC then we will always have a fallback

    oh and its a good idea to have a LOADMII forwarder channel, put at away as the last channel hidden out the way, it would make this thing a whole lot easier if it ever happened again LOL.
    Would it be possible to go beyond 999, simply because then you would truly be unstoppable.

  7. #227
    Junior Member technom8t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 264 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by messie View Post
    Actuall ioses count binary, so letsi fill the empty ones up to 255 with copies of 249. OMG waninkoko had foreseen this!!



    Mind that this will only work if you had ios249 previously installed, not on virgin wiis
    yes but virgin wii's can just use the 4.1 updater( wanikokos) and softmod the norm way.
    Wii Specs:
    4.1E PAL BootMii as BOOT2,Preloader
    cIOSCORP v3.5 ,IOS 249,Latest cMIOS and cIOS


    Cioscorp v3.4 : DOWNLOAD

    TECHNOM8T's Ultimate SystemMenu Archive


    TECHNOM8T's Ultimate cIOS & IOS Archive

    TECHNOM8T's Ultimate cMIOS & MIOS Archive



  8. #228
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,065 Posts
    virgin 4.2 have a problem, just saw it, you have spread the news to GBAtemp? they are still scratching their heads there!

  9. #229
    Junior Member technom8t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 264 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by messie View Post
    virgin 4.2 have a problem, just saw it, you have spread the news to GBAtemp? they are still scratching their heads there!
    they can eat our dustttttttt hahahhahaaha
    Wii Specs:
    4.1E PAL BootMii as BOOT2,Preloader
    cIOSCORP v3.5 ,IOS 249,Latest cMIOS and cIOS


    Cioscorp v3.4 : DOWNLOAD

    TECHNOM8T's Ultimate SystemMenu Archive


    TECHNOM8T's Ultimate cIOS & IOS Archive

    TECHNOM8T's Ultimate cMIOS & MIOS Archive



  10. 2 Users Say Thank You to technom8t For This Useful Post


  11. #230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Have you documented what your doing?

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •