Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sorry to ask but...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire, England
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Sorry to ask but...

    can i ask a couple of questions about the mod chip?

    1. Will it break my wii?

    2. How do you get the games

    3. Are they worth it?




    i know a place that will instal them so thats not a problem.

    you probebly hear them 50964 times a minute but please help

  2. #2
    Admin / Super Mod ModderMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    GVR
    Posts
    8,841
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jor_17 View Post
    can i ask a couple of questions about the mod chip?

    1. Will it break my wii?

    2. How do you get the games

    3. Are they worth it?




    i know a place that will instal them so thats not a problem.

    you probebly hear them 50964 times a minute but please help

    Np...use the search button and you will find good reading material....

    Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire, England
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I cant find anyhting good...Anything i should search inpeticular?

  4. #4
    Junior Member iTHuNKie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    no it wont break your wii uness you mess up with an ISO

    you download the games to a DVD
    Last edited by ModderMan; 06-26-2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate target word
    Brawl Code:0001-2983-9417
    PM ME TO EXCHANGE CODES

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire, England
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im giving it in tomorow but...

    i fear ill get it home sit there and just think...W...T...F?!?!

    were do i download the games from?



    P.S youve been great help

  6. #6
    Junior Member iTHuNKie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    well i use ISOHUNT.COM if i were you i would only download game from your wii's region because if you get one from another nd it has an update in it you could brick your wii
    Brawl Code:0001-2983-9417
    PM ME TO EXCHANGE CODES

  7. #7
    Admin / Super Mod ModderMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    GVR
    Posts
    8,841
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jor_17 View Post
    im giving it in tomorow but...

    i fear ill get it home sit there and just think...W...T...F?!?!

    were do i download the games from?



    P.S youve been great help

    jor...goto Ntorrents.net and register....
    you have to read the rules and downloading tips there...or you will get banned like alot of others

    Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire, England
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ModderMan View Post
    jor...goto Ntorrents.net and register....
    you have to read the rules and downloading tips there...or you will get banned like alot of others
    How do i register...?
    doesnt tell you how on the website

    Also in case it means anything, i live in England so does that mean i need to download 'Pal'
    Last edited by jor_17; 06-26-2008 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Because im a idiot

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •