Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 mod chips

Thanks

xbox 360 mod chips

Whats the current status of the 360 mod chips? Are new gen chips out? Are they working with live? still getting banned?

Thanks
    dont even bother with mod chips there a rip off and are in no way safe
    if you want to play backups and be safe online flash your drive with iextreme 1.2 firmware ( its xbox live safe and will only boot steathed games ) or get somebody to do it for you for about £20
    light travels faster than sound thats why some people look bright until they open there mouth

Wii cyclowiz
    xbox 360 premium extreme 5.3 (xbox live banned )
    xbox 360 premuim iextreme 1.2b (xbox live good )
    ds lite m3 simply flash cart
    dreamcast no need for modding
    gamecube viper gc
    160 inch projector screen for big gaming

Thanks
    Does that require me to open my xbox? I assume yes... =) Im a noob when it comes to 360hacks

Thanks
    No I dont believe installing the CFW on the 360 does require you to open but don't count me on that its just a thought

Thanks
    depends on how you install it i believe the blaster thing can be used to do it with a closed box, but dont count me for that too..

Id say wait with it, microsoft is bringing out updates that make chips unusable and they force to update and they will ban, so just wait with it

Thanks
    Yes, you have to open your 360 to flash the drive. However, if you buy this: Xecuter Blaster360 - Worlds First External Xbox 360 Firmware & Game Dumping Tool You only have to remove one of the grills on the 360.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco9 View Post
    Yes, you have to open your 360 to flash the drive. However, if you buy this: Xecuter Blaster360 - Worlds First External Xbox 360 Firmware & Game Dumping Tool You only have to remove one of the grills on the 360.
    If I go out and buy a 360 today can I still use the Blaster 360? Will it work on the newer Drives? And if yes, what else will I need to purchase to play backups?

Thanks
    i heard u don't need to mod ur 360 to play backups on it, just burn the game put it in and go to mixed media, scroll down and u will find ur game in it.

Thanks
    what tactix said there is so true but at the same time not so true, take for eg globe 360: 30 wires you have to solder plus removal of the black or white glue. And at the end of the day, your drive gets brick so severely that you cannot get the drive key from the fw. NME so far is the most honest and safest chip for the 360 only prob with the chip is you just have to patch the game for it to work with the 360 and most of the time you sometimes forget to patch the game and end up burning an xtreme copy instead. and that's basically it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 328 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nme v2.0

geez...well someone I might know have installed a whole wack of these and and they're playing backups on-line....guess it will be a wait and see ...till after the next dashboard update..which is real soon...

modchips are good and so are dvd flashes...that is atm

Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast