Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Things that Piss You Off

  1. #1
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,471
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13

    Things that Piss You Off

    OK so this thread is based on my trip to Walmart today!

    Its stinkin cold out right, but I still park like 4-5 spaces down from the crowd... and someone still parks RIGHT next to me...... uggggg this pisses me off so much.... if I wanted to park next to you I would..... uggggg

    Lol

    Now what bout you guys!!!

  2. 2 Users Say Thank You to emuhack For This Useful Post


  3. #2
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bad BMW drivers!




    AND THIS FROG!!!!!

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  4. #3
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,471
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock
    Bad BMW drivers!


    AND THIS FROG!!!!!
    Very nice.... I would cry if my car looked like that!!!

  5. #4
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yeah thats crappy parking..

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  6. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    cleveland, N/E U.K
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    eh??

    what has this got to do with wii's? lol

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,176
    Thanks
    2,195
    Thanked 2,559 Times in 2,005 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by emuhack View Post
    OK so this thread is based on my trip to Walmart today!

    Its stinkin cold out right, but I still park like 4-5 spaces down from the crowd... and someone still parks RIGHT next to me...... uggggg this pisses me off so much.... if I wanted to park next to you I would..... uggggg

    Lol

    Now what bout you guys!!!
    One thing I have always noticed: there can be a whole lot of empty spaces, but if you are standing next to your vehicle to put items into it. Someone will always attempt to park next to you on that side.
    Sent from my van, down by the river.




    Never quantify your life by comparison. It is always going to be apples to oranges. If you feel the need to always look down on others, you currently do not own enough mirrors------ Tommie Griffin.

  9. #8
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 489 Times in 428 Posts
    I was at Walmart on thanksgiving evening to get a 32" hdtv for $188 and a xbox360 kinect with a game for $149. (Sweet deal), but why do all the freaks go to Walmart? What really pissed me of is the people fighting over where they were in line and trying to cut.

  10. #9
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,471
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by oddgriffin

    One thing I have always noticed: there can be a whole lot of empty spaces, but if you are standing next to your vehicle to put items into it. Someone will always attempt to park next to you on that side.
    I know right!!!! Its insane!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420
    I was at Walmart on thanksgiving evening to get a 32" hdtv for $188 and a xbox360 kinect with a game for $149. (Sweet deal), but why do all the freaks go to Walmart? What really pissed me of is the people fighting over where they were in line and trying to cut.
    Hahahahaha I'm not a freak!!!!!

  11. #10
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420 View Post
    I was at Walmart on thanksgiving evening to get a 32" hdtv for $188 and a xbox360 kinect with a game for $149. (Sweet deal), but why do all the freaks go to Walmart? What really pissed me of is the people fighting over where they were in line and trying to cut.









    Shall I continue??????

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  12. 2 Users Say Thank You to Shift_Lock For This Useful Post


Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •