Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Pinout to make a usb to ethernet cable for wii

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ca Pinout to make a usb to ethernet cable for wii

    Does anyone know where I could find such a diagram you see I reall enjoy building my own cables where I can saves me a few bucks and it is good practice thanks in advance Oh yea yes I did google it etc been looking for at least an hour with no luck
    Last edited by rb0746; 12-30-2008 at 12:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member scarlet.2504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rb0746 View Post
    Does anyone know where I could find such a diagram you see I reall enjoy building my own cables where I can saves me a few bucks and it is good practice thanks in advance Oh yea yes I did google it etc been looking for at least an hour with no luck
    Hi i also want to no this, so if you find out how then could you please let me no. thanks scarlett x

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sorry guys not going to happen, have you seen a usb converter before
    they have a PCB with a microcontroler, caps and heaps of stuff ,
    you could try a pc usb2lan converter but i think your best bet would be
    getting a real one

  4. #4
    Junior Member tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 178 Times in 136 Posts
    tada!!!!!!! save a few bucks?????? or go wireless

    Nintendo WII LAN Adapter | Nintendo Wii

  5. #5
    Junior Member Nintendavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
    I would recommend buying the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector, it's about $30.00.

    You can manage your Wii files using it too, with the right applications.
    YES! I finally finished my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas port for Mac! I'm so happy

  6. #6
    Junior Member tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 178 Times in 136 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendavin View Post
    I would recommend buying the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector, it's about $30.00.

    You can manage your Wii files using it too, with the right applications.
    thats what i gave a link for, when i said or go wireless since a router is about $40
    its a win, win when you just do it right the first time. no hassles from loose connections plug and play is the way to stay....

  7. #7
    Junior Member Nintendavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

    Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by tristanloftis View Post
    thats what i gave a link for, when i said or go wireless since a router is about $40
    its a win, win when you just do it right the first time. no hassles from loose connections plug and play is the way to stay....
    I'm sorry, I was writing the post at 9:39, then decided to have a little chat with my friends, remembered the post then finished it and posted it at 9:45.

    Please forgive me.
    YES! I finally finished my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas port for Mac! I'm so happy

  8. #8
    Junior Member tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 178 Times in 136 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendavin View Post
    I'm sorry, I was writing the post at 9:39, then decided to have a little chat with my friends, remembered the post then finished it and posted it at 9:45.

    Please forgive me.
    oh no no, i just basically said we are on the same page, but i just clarified the go wireless comment so there was /is no murky water with that comment... your fine i will spare my rath on you...... THIS TIME

  9. #9
    Junior Member Nintendavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

    Ca

    Lmao XD
    You are a pretty cool guy.
    YES! I finally finished my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas port for Mac! I'm so happy

  10. #10
    Junior Member tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 178 Times in 136 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendavin View Post
    Lmao XD
    You are a pretty cool guy.
    ssshhhhhhh , lets keep that on the dl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •