Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Minecraft

  1. #1
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Minecraft

    ........................
    Last edited by Krank; 02-04-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  2. #2
    New Member bahawks2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Has anyone ever played Minecraft? I got it a few days ago and I can't stop playing it....one of those addictive games. Not the type of game that everyone would like but it's something to check out. It's currently in beta and is still being developed. I don't typically play this style of game but for some reason I like it.

    The actual site is here if you want to check it out or you can look on Youtube.
    Yeah I started playing it just over the weekend I must agree it its pretty addictive. Wasted 3 hours today when i only thought an hour had passed :S but i made a pretty sweet fort. I will try and post some pics up later lol
    Lets try our hardest to search the fourms before posting questions

    If I Gave You a Hand, Be kind and hit the Thanks Button

    ---Wii 3.2u---Usb Loader Gx with 500GB WD hdd---

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,450
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked 4,309 Times in 3,618 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    So speaks the "King of the Arcade," lol

    I have a theory why you're so proficient with them --- the dexterity of hand, courtesy of the guitar

  4. #4
    New Member bahawks2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts


    There are a few of my hours wasted lol

    http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n640/bahawks2/
    Lets try our hardest to search the fourms before posting questions

    If I Gave You a Hand, Be kind and hit the Thanks Button

    ---Wii 3.2u---Usb Loader Gx with 500GB WD hdd---

  5. 1 User Says Thank You bahawks2 For This Useful Post


  6. #5
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Yeah time definitely goes by quickly when playing it, fun little game....well not "little" it's actually massive, lol. I've gotten lost too many times. I like that everything is randomly generated as you go and no one gets the same world.

    @nightstah - That's what my parents always say. Although the other way around because I was playing video games long before I picked up a guitar.

    Quote Originally Posted by bahawks2 View Post


    There are a few of my hours wasted lol

    http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n640/bahawks2/

    Nice, I will post a few if I remember. Although most of my stuff is underground.
    Last edited by Krank; 03-14-2011 at 10:25 PM. Reason: typo
    Damn I suck!!!!

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,450
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked 4,309 Times in 3,618 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    @nightstah - That's what my parents always say. Although the other way around because I was played video games long before I picked up a guitar.
    My god man, you'll be a 30 year old with the worst case of tunnel carpel syndrome any doc would ever see, lol (J/K but ya know)

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    I haven't tried it yet, but all the recent buzz about it is piquing my interest.

    Have you guys seen this? A guy created a world in Minecraft on a usb stick with the rule that when your character dies you must pass the game onto a new person in real life. Can be any person. The script kills the application on your computer and wipes all data after saving to the stick. So you experience this world where only one person at a time has effected it.

    Interesting concept I thought. Here's the article: GDC: Chain World: Crafting a Religion - PC Feature at IGN
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  9. 1 User Says Thank You Ithian For This Useful Post


  10. #8
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    My god man, you'll be a 30 year old with the worst case of tunnel carpel syndrome any doc would ever see, lol (J/K but ya know)
    Yes I probably will. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ithian View Post
    I haven't tried it yet, but all the recent buzz about it is piquing my interest.

    Have you guys seen this? A guy created a world in Minecraft on a usb stick with the rule that when your character dies you must pass the game onto a new person in real life. Can be any person. The script kills the application on your computer and wipes all data after saving to the stick. So you experience this world where only one person at a time has effected it.

    Interesting concept I thought. Here's the article: GDC: Chain World: Crafting a Religion - PC Feature at IGN
    Does sound interesting. Quite the buzz about this game recently so I thought I would check it out after watching some gameplay. Some people do some weird things with this game though...look at this.

    Starship Enterprise.

    YouTube - Building Megaobjects in Minecraft
    Damn I suck!!!!

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Does sound interesting. Quite the buzz about this game recently so I thought I would check it out after watching some gameplay. Some people do some weird things with this game though...look at this.

    Starship Enterprise.

    YouTube - Building Megaobjects in Minecraft
    Wow that's crazy impressive. At first I thought it was supposed to be the holodeck lol. Then he turned around and my jaw hit the floor. That someone would take the time to re-create all that is really something. That's a lot of work.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  12. #10
    New Member bahawks2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Yes I probably will. lol



    Does sound interesting. Quite the buzz about this game recently so I thought I would check it out after watching some gameplay. Some people do some weird things with this game though...look at this.

    Starship Enterprise.

    YouTube - Building Megaobjects in Minecraft
    ha ha ha and i thought i wasted some time. This guy must have wasted so much time lol looking back at the blueprints for the ship and placing block after block... after block...
    Lets try our hardest to search the fourms before posting questions

    If I Gave You a Hand, Be kind and hit the Thanks Button

    ---Wii 3.2u---Usb Loader Gx with 500GB WD hdd---

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •