WiiHacks Valentine Contest-Win a WODE!
WiiHacks.com is having a Valentine's Day contest!
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES HERE
REMEMBER TO VOTE BY FEBRUARY 14, 2010
The theme of our latest contest is “Why I Love WiiHacks”. If writing about love for the site or community is too abstract, an acceptable variation for this contest is “Why I Love... Insert Name of Your Favorite WiiHacks Staffer Here.” [You might want to verify the gender of your favorite WiiHacks staffer]. Your written submission of no more than 500 words should be posted in the I Love WiiHacks contest thread in the Lounge area by February 14, 2010. Winners will be determined by the number of thanks received at the time the contest thread is locked at midnight (EST) February 14, 2010. Vote for your favorite by hitting the THANKS button. By voting, you might win the Bonus Prize!
RULES1. Only submissions by Non-WiiHacks Staff are eligible for a prize. Submissions by WiiHacks staff are for fun only.
2. Submissions must be in written form and in English, but may be in the form of a love letter, short story, poem, song, sonnet, haiku, etc. Submissions violating site decency rules will be deleted.
3. Votes will be cast by counting the THANKS, from WiiHacks members in good standing, that were logged in by midnight (EST) Feb 14, 2010. Vote for your favorite contest entries. Show your appreciation for your favorites and hit the Thanks button. WiiHacks staff may vote and be eligible for the bonus prize.
4. As submissions by WiiHacks staff are for entertainment only, members may show their appreciation by hitting the THANKS button.
5. Members who cast a vote, and are in good standing at the time of the drawing, will be eligible for the Bonus Prize. Multiple votes will not increase your chances of winning-each member will be counted only once for the Bonus Prize.
FIRST PRIZE: A WODE (Wii Optical Drive Emulator).
Generously donated by VanCityMods.com/Modchip-Depot.com & Canadamods.ca
SECOND PRIZE: $50 Amazon.com gift certificate.*
THIRD PRIZE: $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.*
BONUS VOTER PRIZE: One voter will be selected at random to also receive a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.*
1. Due to the evident time and quality of most of our entries, members will be allowed to THANK or VOTE for more than one submission. However, multiple votes will not increase your chances of winning the Bonus Prize-each voting member will be counted only once for the Bonus Prize drawing.
2. Due to possible vote tampering concerns, votes from recent site registrants will be screened and subject to disqualification. Members involved in vote tampering, contest fixing, and other unethical activities may be subject to disciplinary action.
*Amazon gift certificates were donated by Gen3SF. Amazon.com gift certificates are good only for purchases made on the Amazon.com website, not the UK, CA, DE, etc websites. Winner is responsible for reading amazon.com restrictions on international purchases.
Entries become the property of WiiHacks.com.
Why I love WiiHacks..............
This is me 1 year ago, sitting in a dusty old cupboard gathering dust. My owner had given up on me, games where too expensive and he had played wii sports so much he was bored of it. I was happily sitting under the TV when the nasty man pulled my cables out and flung me in a cupboard.http://tehparadox.com/forum/images/s...ryinganime.gif
One day after I had given up all hope my master came dancing up to the cupboard and grabbed me in his arms. I was scared that maybe he had sold me on that horrible abomonation called ebay. But to my relief he plugged me back in under the TV. I overheard him telling his female friend that he was searching for a chip for me, to help him play back up games. But he had stumbled upon a thing called a softmod hack. He said “this site wiihacks has everything I need to know to do it”. 20 minutes later he was dancing around me singing “I have done it, I have done it”.
We are now best friends. He has now connected me to a nice shiny hard drive and I can play games without a disc. This is all stuff he had learned on wiihacks.
This is why I http://tehparadox.com/forum/images/s...i_baloon35.gif WiiHACKS.........
Mr Ninty Wii.