Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: If anyone has...

  1. #1
    Junior Member roastbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    If anyone has...

    Spare Demonoid codes and doesn't have anyone to give 'em to.. well here's a soul that needs one. See, I've been trying to get one (my friend doesn't have any left) and I couldn't find any. So, if anyone has spare and feel helpful and kind enough to donate one to me, feel free to do so. You'd be helping out, big time, and not only that.. I could upload many things there, so it would be great help I guess.

    Also: Is Demonoid still in a maintenance? Seems when I enter, the site is down. Anyways, if so you could send me a message with the details. And please answer here if you have one and be gladly to give one out. Once I get one, I will announce that in here and stop this thread from flowing. Alright, thanks and adios.

  2. #2
    New Member sociallyantisocial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 781 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
    Spare Demonoid codes and doesn't have anyone to give 'em to.. well here's a soul that needs one. See, I've been trying to get one (my friend doesn't have any left) and I couldn't find any. So, if anyone has spare and feel helpful and kind enough to donate one to me, feel free to do so. You'd be helping out, big time, and not only that.. I could upload many things there, so it would be great help I guess.

    Also: Is Demonoid still in a maintenance? Seems when I enter, the site is down. Anyways, if so you could send me a message with the details. And please answer here if you have one and be gladly to give one out. Once I get one, I will announce that in here and stop this thread from flowing. Alright, thanks and adios.
    Um no one can access their demonoid accounts to generate you an invite till the servers get put back on line

  3. #3
    New Member RGJR77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wiiville
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 98 Times in 78 Posts
    do you want it for games?? or general vids , movies, music just wondering?? i might have some other invites laying around
    Last edited by RGJR77; 09-22-2009 at 05:43 PM.

  4. #4
    Junior Member roastbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RGJR77 View Post
    do you want it for games?? or general vids , movies, music just wondering?? i might have some other invites laying around
    Rather than games or music and such, I need to find a text book for my Computer Programming class, because Demonoid might have it. Also, for various things to download, but mainly textbooks. And also to upload some things that I have, such as an update for the game F.E.A.R. (the first one, for PC) that includes many bug fixes and to be able to play online, and also upload some other knick-knacks in my PC.

  5. #5
    Junior Member roastbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Oh neat, it would help me a lot of you sent me a code <if you want to>. Now, I got a question. The site is down now, so I can't register right? And if you send me the code, is there any time limit to register the code? Because I don't want to lose it, hehe. Of course, that is if you decide to send me the code.

  6. #6
    New Member RGJR77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wiiville
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 98 Times in 78 Posts
    I ll send you one asap but i cant see my invite codes as the site is down sorry .

  7. #7
    Junior Member roastbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RGJR77 View Post
    I ll send you one asap but i cant see my invite codes as the site is down sorry .
    Okay don't worry, once the site is back again maybe you'll send it? I hope don't forget haha. So when the site is back again, send me a PM with the code or something, in the meanwhile I guess I gotta wait. Thanks again.

  8. #8
    Junior Member roastbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sociallyantisocial View Post
    Um no one can access their demonoid accounts to generate you an invite till the servers get put back on line
    I know, just letting people know for when it gets back.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •