Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Priiloader issues

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Question Priiloader issues

    Hey people

    I have a problem with priiloader 0.29, can anyone help ???????????

    Right for starters what a load of hassdle to to upload. I had to IOS Downgrade to get it to load, shame my system won't run boot2.

    But now that I've got it uploaded there are several bugs.

    1. When I go down to system menu hacks, it won't let me open it, telling me hacks.ini file can't be found. It's also telling it when I return to wii system menu. I need the system menu hacks menu to open so I can tell it to stop automatic disc updates. I have as far as I'm aware the right hacks.ini. I'm on 4.2E

    2. When I try to update priiloader to .30 via the priiloader menu, it downloads the update then throws a message up telling me ios70 bug has been fixed.

    I haven't ran trucha bug restorer, do I need to do this. Priiloader .29 which I have installed seems to be working fine a part from the issues I've mentioned. I can access it through holding down the reset button and pressing start.

    Any help would ba appreciated.

    Thanks

    Mel
    Last edited by mel slade; 12-21-2009 at 09:38 AM.

  2. #2
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    your hacks.ini file is corruped on the SD card get the oringal from the tut that you used to hack and replace that should take care of it...


  3. 1 User Says Thank You emuhack For This Useful Post


  4. #3
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mel slade View Post
    Hey people

    I have a problem with priiloader 0.29, can anyone help ???????????

    Right for starters what a load of hassdle to to upload. I had to IOS Downgrade to get it to load, shame my system won't run boot2.

    But now that I've got it uploaded there are several bugs.

    1. When I go down to system menu hacks, it won't let me open it, telling me hacks.ini file can't be found. It's also telling it when I return to wii system menu. I need the system menu hacks menu to open so I can tell it to stop automatic disc updates. I have as far as I'm aware the right hacks.ini. I'm on 4.2E

    2. When I try to update priiloader to .30 via the priiloader menu, it downloads the update then throws a message up telling me ios70 bug has been fixed.

    I haven't ran trucha bug restorer, do I need to do this. Priiloader .29 which I have installed seems to be working fine a part from the issues I've mentioned. I can access it through holding down the reset button and pressing start.

    Any help would ba appreciated.

    Thanks

    Mel
    Can you post your issues in the relevant forum

    Hi and welcome to WiiHacks mel slade

    If you need advice or help for anything Wii related you have joined the right site, whether its hard or soft modded.

    Donít be shy, ask if you are stuck, just donít expect other people to do all the work for you.

    Before you start anything, make sure you read the rules go over the tutorials, and most importantly, search before asking questions.

    Make sure you post in the correct areas of the forums.

    Here is the site index wiihacks ultimate index written by ShadowSonic2

    If you are starting from scratch, new 3.1-4.1 written by Dogeggs

    If you already have Homebrew, upgrade to 4.1 written by Dogeggs

    Donít update to 4.2, but if you are already on 4.2, complete 4.2 guide written by Messie

    2009 Wii Serial numbers after LU3884XXXX and LEH2676XXXX have probably got the new D3-2 chip that prevents playing backup DVD's. They can still use original discs and USB loaders.

    And please do donate to the forum if you are able so we can go on helping the Wii community.

    I hope you have a great time here at WiiHacks, and increase your knowledge of all things Wii.



  5. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Smile thanks

    wow that was so simple. Thank you for your help mate.

  6. #5
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    glad that i could help!!!


  7. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    emuhack

    thanks again for the help and it has worked I can now access all the priiloader menus but I've just tried to update to .30 via the wii/priiloader manu and it's still telling that ios70 has been debugged.

    do I need to run trucha bug restorer ?????

    or is there another way to solve this problem ?????

    thanks

    mel

  8. #7
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mel slade View Post
    emuhack

    thanks again for the help and it has worked I can now access all the priiloader menus but I've just tried to update to .30 via the wii/priiloader manu and it's still telling that ios70 has been debugged.

    do I need to run trucha bug restorer ?????

    or is there another way to solve this problem ?????

    thanks

    mel
    I did a guide for this, load IOS70.

    http://www.wiihacks.com/submit-artic...4-2u-4-2e.html

  9. 1 User Says Thank You WiiJohn For This Useful Post


  10. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Wink hey mate

    Thanks for the help mate

    Can I just clarify

    Right I have priiloader .29 on system 4.2E

    So I have to unload priiloader by running system menu 4.2E wad
    via wad manager

    then...

    run IOS70 patch wad via the wad manager again

    then...

    install priiloader rev32 via the HBC (and this will install priiload .30, right?)

    then...

    put the new Hacks.ini file on the root of my SD card

    That sounds quite smple the only thing I'm not understanding is...

    Edit text file, use lines with 449 for 4.1U, 450 for 4.1E, 481 for 4.2U, and 482 for 4.2E

    what does that mean ?????

    cheers mate and thanks again for the help

    Mel

  11. #9
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mel slade View Post
    Thanks for the help mate

    Can I just clarify

    Right I have priiloader .29 on system 4.2E

    So I have to unload priiloader by running system menu 4.2E wad
    via wad manager

    then...

    run IOS70 patch wad via the wad manager again

    then...

    install priiloader rev32 via the HBC (and this will install priiload .30, right?)

    then...

    put the new Hacks.ini file on the root of my SD card

    That sounds quite smple the only thing I'm not understanding is...

    Edit text file, use lines with 449 for 4.1U, 450 for 4.1E, 481 for 4.2U, and 482 for 4.2E

    what does that mean ?????

    cheers mate and thanks again for the help

    Mel
    The hacks.ini file that you can download is a text file. This text file contains all the hacks for system menus that are available.

    The lines that begin with 449 are for system menu 4.1U
    The lines that begin with 450are for system menu 4.1E
    The lines that begin with 481 are for system menu 4.2U
    The lines that begin with 482 are for system menu 4.2UE

    These are the ones I have offered for download, for instance you could use NUS downloader and get system menu 3.2E 290.

    Hope thats clear.

  12. 1 User Says Thank You WiiJohn For This Useful Post


  13. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Smile hahahahahahh

    ahhhhhh I see. In the hacks file where it says vesion=??? I change them to 482 (which is for 4.2E menu)

    Cheers mate. Merry christmas.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •