This is a homebrew program for the Wii. It is something like preloader, but instead of the System Menu, Hijill is for patching the Homebrew Channel (v1.0.8). Some of the patches included allow you to use a different banner, a custom translation file, remove the watermark, change the tid, force aspect ratio, and disable the network. In its current state, there is no interface. All options are set in the source code before compiling.
- Open the code up in your favorite text editor and change any options you want. I am running it from a channel with the ID 43484243. Unless you intend to create a channel with that same id, you will want to change it. There are some patches in the "worker/source/main.c" file in main() You will probably want to make your changes here to apply whatever patches you want.
- Build the code. There are 3 dols to build and move around. See the makeIt.sh script for guidance.
- You should end up with a wrapper.dol. Have fun with it.
- You can do your own haxxoring and add your own patches. The best patch wins a prize.
- There is a dummy translation file in "/worker/data/hbc_changed.mo". A quick search on your google machine will tell you how to mess around *.mo and *.po translation files.
- I have added a modified version of hijill to the downloads. This version will write a decrypted, but otherwise unpatched, elf on the SD card. Run it via wiiload or with the 'no_ios_reload' tag and then look for "sd:/hbc_1.0.8.elf". This elf is good for the people wanting to create their own patches.
Download Hijill v0.2
Download HBC Dumper v0.1
Last edited by Red_Gh0st; 01-09-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Hmm... This looks interesting.
SM 4.1 (v499) - BootMii/IOS v1.5 - HBC 1.1.2 - Priiloader 0.8b6 - d2x v9(r49) - WiiFlow 4.1.1
Must read threads
Originally Posted by sven
I'll play around with this tommorow!
Hope you can get this to work
I played around with it a bit and it seems I need to reinstall devkitPPC. It seems reasonably simple. Comment out the patches you don't want (by placing // in front of them, patches are at the bottom), open a terminal, get to the directory and run the makeIt.sh script.
HBC Dumper added to 1st post