Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 106

Thread: Rock Bank Issues with Softmod

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, I'm looking to buy RB2 from the USA to play in Australia on my GHWT instruments but when I tested my US copy of Smash Bros GeckoOs would not work I believe this is due to me downloading the latest update, Please someone help me?

  2. #12
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    if it has a edit, it wont work, also if u dont have the update from that disc, it wont work

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Admiral Victorinox, could you please explain further?

    Is there anyway I can play the game as I believe RB2 will work with GHWT instruments ,its just that it wont be released in Australia for another year.

    Also how do I play my copy of Super Smash Bros now ?

  4. #14
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisen View Post
    Hi Admiral Victorinox, could you please explain further?

    Is there anyway I can play the game as I believe RB2 will work with GHWT instruments ,its just that it wont be released in Australia for another year.

    Also how do I play my copy of Super Smash Bros now ?
    whats to explain a edit is a edit, if its not 100% the same as the original game, it wont work, unless u force boot it in a program, if you dont have the special update, it wont work either

    theres too little info to tell you to do anything, but if gecko OS doesnt work, update it and make sure its a .dol, if the game doesnt work, odds are there is something wrong with it, because if u got the update it should run, maybe for some reason the fact it might be edited it wont run, idk

    and they will work

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cool, excuse my lameness in this matter.

    But how do I use GeckoOs again after updating to the latest update ? Everytime I try in Homebrew it states that its not a valid wii application same goes for Homebrew installer channel ( the one that installs homebrew apps ).

    Also I am wanting to buy the original RB2 disc from the USA ,so I guess it wont be an edit?

  6. #16
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisen View Post
    Cool, excuse my lameness in this matter.

    But how do I use GeckoOs again after updating to the latest update ? Everytime I try in Homebrew it states that its not a valid wii application same goes for Homebrew installer channel ( the one that installs homebrew apps ).

    Also I am wanting to buy the original RB2 disc from the USA ,so I guess it wont be an edit?
    you must convert all of the elf's to dol's and they will work, or download newer ones that use .dol's

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You couldn't post me links for the latest GeckoOs and Homebrew Installer that will work on my wii 3.4e ?

    Also my Homebrew channel won't complete the update download to beta 9?

    Also you are great , I have spent hours searching for these answers

  8. #18
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisen View Post
    You couldn't post me links for the latest GeckoOs and Homebrew Installer that will work on my wii 3.4e ?

    Also my Homebrew channel won't complete the update download to beta 9?

    Also you are great , I have spent hours searching for these answers
    want me to install it while im at it?
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

    try again, the latest is 1.0.1, and it should work if u update reguardless

    and i dont believe you for a moment =P

  9. 1 User Says Thank You admiral victorinox For This Useful Post


  10. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, whats the latest version of the Homebrew Browser as that is not working ?

  11. #20
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    i posted it in the wii news section i dont know off hand

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •