Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
AutoSNEEK Maker- Sneek Compiler
AutoSNEEK Maker is a program that allows you to compile SNEEK automatically. Many will say: "To be compiled SNEEK if is AutoSNEEK installer?" Well, unlike SNEEKInstaller this excellent application allows us to compile the latest revision of SNEEK (the SNEEKInstaller only use the revision 125) among other things (for example, modify the source of SNEEK).
* Windows 2000 or higher
* .Net Framework 2.0 (not included in package)
* Internet Access
* A copy of the NAND from BootMii (to run sneek)
* 500MB free (for the programs)
* slik subversion
1. Cough install the programs in their default directories.
2. Add C:\python27 as an environment variable:
* Right-click My Computer and click Properties.
* Then, we advanced> environment variables
* Let's Path and put modify
* After any ; put C:\Python27;
* We accept (on all windows), and ready.
3. See that sneek version want:
* sneek: sneek load using the SD card to emulate the nand (nand must be in SD:\)
* sneek di: sneek load using the SD card to emulate the nand (nand must be in SD: \) and usb (usb: \ games) to load games from the disc channel (as if you put the disc into the drive ;No GameCube games load (for this use dios-mios)).
* uneek: sneek charge using the USB device to emulate the nand (nand must be in USB: \)
* uneek di:sneek charge using the USB device to emulate the nand (nand must be in USB: \) and (usb: \ games) to load games from the disc channel (as if you put the disc into the drive, no games load GameCube (for this use dios-mios))
4. Decrypting the BootMii nand (nand.bin)
* Copy the file "nand.bin" to the root (folder) of the program
* Run the program
* Go to "Tools NAND" (option 2)> "extract copy from NAND (nand.bin)" (Option 1)
Application is very easy to use, just go to "compile sneek"(option 3)> download and compile the latest version of SNEEK (option 1) and the program will guide us.
* Now you can extract a copy of the NAND created BootMii (nand.bin)
* Now you can create a nand from any region (systemmenu 4.3)
* Re-organization of the menus
* Changes and minor improvements
Descargar (Espaņol) AutoSNEEK Maker 0.7b
Download (English) AutoSNEEK Maker 0.7b
1 User Says Thank You Red_Gh0st For This Useful Post
You're A GENIUS!
Has anyone ever told you you're a genius? I'm not sure if your the original uploader but whoever the original uploader is, my hat is off to them. I finally got SNEEK to work after trying to compile it myself and trying every other possible installer out there. I think the fact that your installer uses the most recent rev. made it work. Anyone else who gets a black screen when they try to install SNEEK should try this installer. Thanks a lot bro.
Last edited by pigiot; 03-13-2011 at 01:50 PM.
This'll really help. I'll definately be using this.