As I posted early in October a new VC and WiiWare game launcher was going to be released by Marc. This is a beta that is available for testing.
Mighty Channels uses an emulated NAND backup to Custom Channels, VC, and WiiWare channels from a SD or USB storage device to start.
Mighty channel is a VC, WiiWare, and Custom Channel Launcher running on an emulated NAND. It can play games from SD and USB to start loading. Formerly known as yet TriiForce MRC.
For the installation or setup, we need a NAND backup and FS Dumper. Then we placed it in an SD card or USB device.
Is required cIOS Rev17 or rev21. IOS38 must be the base for Rev 21.
* New GUI with images
* Sort games with B button
* Configure games with 1 button
* Downloads images automatically from channel wiitdb.com
* It includes simple but useful NAND management functions
* Custom Skin Support
* Renewed as Mighty Channels
Mighty Loader Characteristics
Game launcher(WBFS Only)
Allows you sort games the way you like
Easy To Use
Video forcing for out of region games
ALt. DOL launch
Sam & Max compability
Registers in Wii diary
Mighty Channels Characteristics:
Channel launcher via Sd/USB based on Triiforce
Allows you sort game the way you like
Easy to use
Allows you to dump specific files to quickly have the NAND up to date
* Manage NAND option is disabled
* compatibility should be the same as Triiforce mrc+rev17, if you have a game that worked before and now it doesn't please report it
* Real NAND should work now
* games can be moved again
* you can select the IOS to use, just use HBC parameters in meta.xml. example: --ios=250
* Skin support added (images go to /config/mighty/, there is a retro skin included in the package)
* images are stored on /config/mighty/channels/
* it downloads only images of their region (Triiforce mrc tried to download PAL and NTSC) so maybe some images are not available yet
* autoboot is also now a parameter: --auto=SD or --auto=USB
* some fixes
Beta 1Beta1 notes:
* Manage NAND option is disabled
* Real NAND is disabled for now
* Compatibility should be the same as Triiforce mrc + Rev17, if you have a game that worked before and now it does not please report it
* Images are stored on / config / mighty / channels /
* It downloads only images of their region (Triiforce mrc tried to download PAL and NTSC) so maybe some images are not available yet
* You can select the IOS to use, just use parameters in HBC meta.xml. example: - ios = 250
* Car boot is also now a parameter: - auto = SD or - auto = USB
Last edited by Red_Gh0st; 01-02-2011 at 03:42 PM.
thanks mate ive been waitng for this
@dadi40 this doesnt use triforce but its made by the same person that made triforce mrc
^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^
I"ll post the loader's features and characteristics later. Found them at an spanish website and have to translate it manually, don't like google translate.
Last edited by Stomp_442; 12-30-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Stomp you can update the first post if you want. I'm on an iPod touch now and I cant
Added Beta 2 notes and download link
I guess I'll give this a try since nobody has posted anything reguarding how it works.
I'll try this as soon as I get a day off...
Wii System Menu X(4.1u)-CFG USBLoader 7.0, D2X cIOS Pack