No worries man!
Yup, just edit the proper line in the wiiflow.ini
If you have any other q's or issues, let me know...
To assist anyone that uses the new WiiFLOW rev355 and up, make sure you set up your wiiflow.ini file to use DUTag like this:
Source from WiiFlowiki -- New ini settings saying which services to use (e.g. gamercards=wiinnertag|dutag) - *_enable tag doesn't have use anymore - You will have to specify <name>_url and <name>_key yourself, where <name> is the name of a tag service as specified in the gamercard=<name> line.
Basically dutag_enable=yes is useless and you should use the gamercards=dutag command line under [GAMERCARD] in order to get DUTag to work properly. Cheers and enjoy.
Last edited by Poundage; 07-08-2011 at 10:38 AM.
1 User Says Thank You Poundage For This Useful Post
Thanks... I forgot to update the thread.
It's done now
- Added JoyCFG support, instructions and download
- Added for instructions for wiiflow 332+ (official support added)
- Added USBLoaderGX (Official support as of next release)
- Added official Forwarders for DUTag .dols
Possible Future updates:
- Have the "Wiitdb" and the "online now" logo's rotate for the one being used. They overlap on some tags and it looks bad.
- Add the ability to choose more than 1 bg and have them rotate daily.
- Added/Implement a new DUTag template with ranking system and medal count.
- Possibly auto-add feature that adds the users DUTag to their signature at DU
1 User Says Thank You jj-kwik For This Useful Post
As you can tell from my tag, the template with the ranking system is now live.