Will this eventually play GC backups from usb? Now that the code for Dios-Mios is out? dios-mios - Project Hosting on Google Code
Will it be made easier to use than it is now?
I've been an avid lurker of all things wii and homebrew, but I can't understand why sorgelig's releases aren't hot topics. From what I can tell, it seems like he received a lot of crap for not releasing his source immediately, which I find disheartening. Everyone pushed him away over something as stupid as licensing, which is grey area dealing with copyrighted materials regardless. Are people over at GBATemp really that vain?
is this still in the works?
@sorg did release Uniiloader and it works great on a emulated NAND!
Check it out here: http://www.wiihacks.com/homebrew/694...en-posted.html
Sounds crazy but has a few big advantages of a Emu-NAND with Uniiloader:
1. Increases Wii-system-memory to the size of a HDD-partition.
2. And that means u can install as many channels (VC, WiiWare etc) and DLCs (eg. for Guitar Hero or Rock Band) as u like.
3. U can make the Nintendo-Update to stay always up-to-date without any harm to your real NAND.
4. U dont need any cIOSes or patched IOSes anymore. Means u always will have a clean up-to-date wii-system.
5. Because of that game-compatibility will be 100%
hey cile does this have better compatibilty with usb hard drives because sneek dont like my hdd
^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^