New HBC is out!
They fixed some minor bugs, but what really makes me happy is the reload function and exit mode.
In beta 8, if you took out your card and put it back in, no homebrew would work until your restarted the channel, now you can re load the channel and refresh all of the apps.
Also, when you exit, it goes strait to the menu without restarting.
Here are the details:
* Installer / updater now works with the October 23 update
* SDHC support
* REALLY fixed the memcard bug
* Installer now picks newest sane IOS, fixes some beta8 regressions
* Added a reload button (for SD card changes)
* Return to system menu skips warning
* Fixed some graphical glitches
* Compliant ELF loading code
* Saner XML load code
* Many fixes to underlying stuff in the newer libogc
HBC 9 Beta Download Link
NOTE** HBC beta 9 doesn't accept .elf files anymore, just .dol.
Convert the files with THIS TOOL
Last edited by ModderMan; 11-04-2008 at 09:55 AM.
Gah, I don't want to have to reload that in my Wii lol. Ok I know I'm going to sound stupid but it is late here. Do I have to re Twilight hack to put this on my Wii?
Haha, this is a spit to the face of Nintendo. They can't stop us haxorz no matter how hard they try. We rock!
The unofficial Homebrew Helper. Ask me how!
Ok, I feel so pathetic for even asking that
haha its ok
yeah that is what Chris said, I am hooking my Wii up nowwww
Hi, I updated my Homebrew Channel to Beta 9 and now I can't launch Gecko OS (I tried 3 versions, 1.07, 1.07b and 1.5, all failed). Need help on this!!!